Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reduced Price - 45k -

Jrocket
    Only bad thing about E row is no place to turn around if you have a big boat or truck.I looked at a place there earlier this year.

Nord
    your willing to lose 20k??????

meaniam
    Echo storage is one vehicle and one cart on your site.
    They have open storage available but the security sucks.
    BTW Jeff is a moron.
    by saying this are you stating that there is trouble in the area. theft and thugs. is the e row all the way in back. easy access for the thug life
    oh yeah bump. seem like a cheap price.
    me and mother law are looking for investment. she really like rosarito. i need to try and work this here.
    does the park limit the amount of visitors or cars. on a weekend.
    i have never been to parker. i need to check this out for real

Boat Ride
    Hey do you think you are going to be there for labor day weekend. You need to drink the stoli we got you then you can blow chunks!!!!
    you still missed my pool party that night..... I wanna ride... on the co-can-nut ride..... looks pretty pimp.... so i see wonder boy... is dreaming about your boat.... how long until its done?well, cause I'm still part of the of the echo lodge....party crew do i get first rides

Boat Ride
    Only bad thing about E row is no place to turn around if you have a big boat or truck.I looked at a place there earlier this year.
    well, lets see, I have a pretty large truck...F350 crew cab... & my budy brought his 28 foot conquest...(deck boat) & I had no problem turning around on the e-row... theres a spot made for you to pull in, back up, to turn around& .... but i guess you just need to know how to drive, if you live on the E-row... sorry no idiots can buy my place....
    I'll have http://www2.***boat.com/forums/custo...fBADASS38CHEVY
    interview buyers... to make sure, there Echo Lodge material.....

Schiada76
    by saying this are you stating that there is trouble in the area. theft and thugs. is the e row all the way in back. easy access for the thug life
    oh yeah bump. seem like a cheap price.
    me and mother law are looking for investment. she really like rosarito. i need to try and work this here.
    does the park limit the amount of visitors or cars. on a weekend.
    i have never been to parker. i need to check this out for real
    No it's a really nice park. The outdoor storage area is accessable from the hills though and can't be guarded 24/7. We had a pontoon in the outdoor storage and had some small chit burned off of it.
    I don't think they limit cars for owners, they do for the RV spots though.

Jrocket
    well, lets see, I have a pretty large truck...F350 crew cab... & my budy brought his 28 foot conquest...(deck boat) & I had no problem turning around on the e-row... theres a spot made for you to pull in, back up, to turn around& .... but i guess you just need to know how to drive, if you live on the E-row... sorry no idiots can buy my place....
    I'll have http://www2.***boat.com/forums/custo...fBADASS38CHEVY
    interview buyers... to make sure, there Echo Lodge material.....
    So Im an idiot now? And yes it is a tight area to get around in.Add some cars from other people and no you cant get a big truck and boat trailer turned around in there.Echo lodge material? Now that was funny.I thought you could get 60k no problem? Why do you keep lowering the price,week after week? Good luck.

Boat Ride
    So Im an idiot now? And yes it is a tight area to get around in.Add some cars from other people and no you cant get a big truck and boat trailer turned around in there.Echo lodge material? Now that was funny.I thought you could get 60k no problem? Why do you keep lowering the price,week after week? Good luck.
    For one... I never called you an Idiot.. I just stated no idiots can buy my place... I also would like to state that memorial is one of the biggest weekend... for Echo... (it was packed)
    I did just fine with my big brew cab... & the 28 ft deck boat... I turn around back there
    I also never said i could get 60k for my place... i was told that if i wanted to sit on it... i would get that...(by the realitor)I DON"T WANNA SIT ON IT SO I want 50k from a non member & 45k from a HB member... so ... maybe you need to read my post fully be for you get all hot... next time
    Thank you,

shadow
    If you are talking about Jeff the manager of echo lodge ,you are wrong.You must of done something wrong.Try doing his job.
    I'd have to agree with you BADASS38CHEVY! Even more funny I'd like to be there when you told Jeff he's a moron.The guy would give you the shirt off his back unless you were a complete asshole.

shadow
    Ding dong the witch is dead.
    Yes, they fired our manager about three weeks ago. He was a buffoon. That park pratically runs itself, it has for the past three weeks anyway.
    John, You're just not seeing it.Jeff's running Bigbend as well.He's not been full of himself,just trying to keep order on about 1200 or more drunks per weekend.And doing a fair job of it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast