Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Reduced Price - 45k -

Nord
    Popcorn please!!! :messedup:

shadow
    You should stop by the park sometime on a Friday or Saturday night. Not a damn thing going on or out of place once this summer. I don't know if Jeff's "running" Big Bend, because I specifically asked Mark Wade and he said "No", but I haven't seen Jeff make anything more than a cursory cruise through the park in the last three weeks since Mike Mathis got the boot. Last weekend, he cruised through, stopped at Billy and Carol's to air up his tire and left. Never even stopped to say hello.
    I've been down there recently.Think Mark Wade is gonna tell you everything thats going on?Don't fool yourself about no manager @ Bigbend.Jeff makes passes through and it aint for air.Theres gonna be some big changes going on there,but in the mean time.Trust me theres a manager watching the place.

shadow
    Who called Jeff a moron? I think I missed that one.
    I'm coming into town tomorrow morning early, I'll stop by the dealership and bring you a coffee.
    I'll be there.

cxr133
    BR.....
    if you havent sold this yet. i am going to Big River the weekend of 8/12
    can you give directions so i can take the wifie and have a look around
    chris

meaniam
    hey this place has it own launch. does that meen you no longer need to pay for river use. and are there association fees

Jrocket
    For one... I never called you an Idiot.. I just stated no idiots can buy my place... I also would like to state that memorial is one of the biggest weekend... for Echo... (it was packed)
    I did just fine with my big brew cab... & the 28 ft deck boat... I turn around back there
    I also never said i could get 60k for my place... i was told that if i wanted to sit on it... i would get that...(by the realitor)I DON"T WANNA SIT ON IT SO I want 50k from a non member & 45k from a HB member... so ... maybe you need to read my post fully be for you get all hot... next time
    Thank you,
    No heat here,and I can drive and read just fine...again.Good luck on the sale.

Boat Ride
    hey this place has it own launch. does that meen you no longer need to pay for river use. and are there association fees
    no fee.... at echo... or any of the other parks, i think

Boat Ride
    no fee.... at echo... or any of the other parks, i think
    BUMP..BUMP

Boat Ride
    bump

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234