Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I-10 Accident

boxscore
    Anyone else come across the rollover accident on westbound 10 today after Desert Center? Looked nasty. Late model lifted chevy truck towing a trailer with nice lookin sand rail. Hope everyone got out OK.

C-2
    My neighbor saw that too, along with a new BMW rollover on Rice Road (everybody ok).

I hope everybody is okay...

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    I hope everyone is ok.................

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Midlife Advantage called me this afternoon and told me about the BMW accident.......So we took the 40......
    He was just behind the accident, so he stopped to help out the people......
    Then he happend to be right behind the toy hauler rollover and he stopped again.....
    He helped with first aid, then managed to end up with the family dog.....
    He was meeting some other members of the injured peoples family in Beaumont to hand over the dog.
    I think he siad the people in the accident were a 50 year old man and his 70 year old mother....
    I'm sure he'll post tomorrow.....
    Later,
    CJG

bigq
    Note to self...don't let midlife Advantage follow behind me.

PlyaPlya22
    I came through Desert Center about 7:30pm and didn't see anything. I hate to hear about stuff like this. I hope everyone is OK.

beach gomer
    Not sure if we are talking about the same accident
    but my neighbor told me this morning that his dad was driving his truck
    truck with an enclosed 26 trailer with his sand rail in it.They went over the side on the 10 coming down the grade into Indio.His dad was driving and his grandmother was in the passanger seat. both are lucky to be alive!!!
    grandma has a broken neck but should recover with no problems.The truck and trailer a history not sure about the sand rail.

boxscore
    truck with an enclosed 26 trailer with his sand rail in it.They went over the side on the 10 coming down the grade into Indio.His dad was driving and his grandmother was in the passanger seat. both are lucky to be alive!!!
    grandma has a broken neck but should recover with no problems.The truck and trailer a history not sure about the sand rail.
    That's the one. Hope Grandma feels better soon. That's a real serious injury, but it looked even worse. The trailer was torn open and the rail was still in the trailer but looked as if it wasn't "totaled". Give 'em our best from the ***boat Folks.

JetBoatRich
    They are lucky to be alive from the sound of it wish them a quick and full recovery

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast