Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: conjecture

cyclone
    So i heard that someone got a new boat today.. something about a carbon/kevlar lay up....trading up from a gullwing to a tunnel...says hes laying the smack down on everyone come labor day....who could it be?

helter skelter
    So i heard that someone got a new boat today.. something about a carbon/kevlar lay up....trading up from a gullwing to a tunnel...says hes laying the smack down on everyone come labor day....who could it be?
    Trading away a gullwing is always a trade down...
    but whatever makes ya happy is the best boat to have I suppose.

djdtpr
    Thats some crazy sh@# i heard the same thing today but who knows the truth!I also heard that he will be holding down over Labor Day.

cyclone
    wow i wonder if he'll post up with some pics?

who?

jaydogg
    I heard there is a blue and white gullwing for sale. Need money to pay for the new toy.

cyclone
    DING! we have a winner.

jaydogg
    A little birdie also told me that there is a nice little motor for sale too. Anyone ever hear of dougans???

cyclone
    so cbbb is coming up fast. you better get crackin'. i want to see the new boat not the old one there. lol

jaydogg
    I spent just about every nickle I had so it might take awhile. Danny came over last night to buy karen and me dinner because he felt bad we were eating top ramen.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast