Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Brazos Info Dammit!!

Devilman
    Weather deal shows 30% tonight down here, but don't think it'll happen... Just got all my grass mowed though, so it prolly will. Tryin to stay ahead of it damn!

Greaser
    I'll bring the E-Z up. And more beer :hammer2:

cookieman
    I plan to be there Sat. afternoon with a maybe a few other guys from Granbury. I have the motor out of the boat at this time with a cracked oil pan. I should be back on the water this weekend. My questions would be where is veryon launching at? How is the water to the sandbar? is there enough to get there in outboards? I have a few guys that have outdrives. If some make the trip this weekend , post something to let us know how the river looks. Maybe we could get Snowman to give us and update on the river water level. Keep us posted. TTUL Bill"cookieman"

sdba069
    Hey Bill...... I've tested a few boats the last couple of days and the river's down probably between 3 and 4 feet. There is still good water though. The Kimball Bend ramp is good and it's free. it's right below my house and shop. i went up the river by the Chisolm Trail ramp and it looked a little low, but there were a couple of ski boats in there, so it should be okay. We had about .3" of rain today. talked to Tim yesterday from the lodge and he said his ramp is still good. There's been a few people going up to the beach the last few weeks and no one has mentioned any problems. just need to be smart and watch where you are going. look forward to seeing everyone, even you J.J., it's been so long.

rrrr
    I'm gonna try and come over.

Taylorman
    I plan to be there Sat. afternoon with a maybe a few other guys from Granbury. I have the motor out of the boat at this time with a cracked oil pan. I should be back on the water this weekend. My questions would be where is veryon launching at? How is the water to the sandbar? is there enough to get there in outboards? I have a few guys that have outdrives. If some make the trip this weekend , post something to let us know how the river looks. Maybe we could get Snowman to give us and update on the river water level. Keep us posted. TTUL Bill"cookieman"
    Hey, is your buddy with the purple and yellow scorpion coming. I'd love to see you and his boats.

Greaser
    I'm gonna try and come over.
    Awsome, havnt seen ya since Plowmans last year. Lookin forward to bullshitn wit ya again. Maybe even gettin a ride in that beutifull boat of yours :idea:

rrrr
    Awsome, havnt seen ya since Plowmans last year. Lookin forward to bullshitn wit ya again. Maybe even gettin a ride in that beutifull boat of yours :idea:
    LOL, I'll convert you too. Hauling ass down the river with Omega, he yells "MY NEXT BOAT IS GONNA BE A V-DRIVE!!!"

beaverfab
    rrrr hope you make it, let me know when your comeing and I will try to meet up with you. j.j.

Taylorman
    Is anyone planning on cooking Friday or Sat night. Maybe we could all come up with something to cook and all pitch in. Rice and gravy anyone? Has anyone been to this place before? Is ther a pavillion that we could do this at?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast