Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Brazos Info Dammit!!

Greaser
    Damn D-man that sux. Hope everything works out. I found out yesterday that my dist. is junk. I just ordered another on this morning. I decieded to switch to an HEI.

Devilman
    I think you'll be pretty satisfied with the HEI. What did you have before? I don't know what to do right now with mine....

Taylorman
    What time is everyone rolling in?

Greaser
    I reckon we will prolly roll in between 2 or 3, depending on what time D-man gets his but to Caldwell. :hammerhea
    D-man, right now I am running a stock electronic ignition system.

oldbuck40
    are you guys getting ready???

Greaser
    yep, you know it. I ordered my new dist. and new plug wires this morning next day delivery, so hopefully we will get it put in and be on the water by wed. to test and tune. That way I will have Thursday to get ready.

sdba069
    Just so you guys know, if you get down here and have a problem, I'll do my best to help any way I can. Greaser, 85551 MSD distributor, 6AL box, 8.5 wires, and a MSD coil, will take care of any present and future ignition problems. I thought about trying to put on a fish fry for everyone coming down, but time won't allow it. Maybe next time.

Taylorman
    Just so you guys know, if you get down here and have a problem, I'll do my best to help any way I can. Greaser, 85551 MSD distributor, 6AL box, 8.5 wires, and a MSD coil, will take care of any present and future ignition problems. I thought about trying to put on a fish fry for everyone coming down, but time won't allow it. Maybe next time.
    I was thinking about everyone getting together and cooking something Saturday night. Im all about a fish fry. I have a bunch of fish from last weekends offshore trip. Not sure how many people are gonna be there so i don't know if i'll have enough but everyone could contribute. Whats everyone think.. It would be fun to cook one night instead of everyone doing there own thing. I'll bring the burner, butane, oil and everything to fry.

TexasJet
    WAAAAAAAA----- I WANNA GO :cry: Hope you guys have a ball.

Taylorman
    WAAAAAAAA----- I WANNA GO :cry: Hope you guys have a ball.
    Come on up Jeff. What could you possibly have planned more fun than this?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast