Thread: Pro Comp HEI dist.??????

Greaser
    I was just wondering what you guys think about these distributors. Here is the info on it
    http://fastengineparts.com/products_view.php?id=1651

Greaser
    :idea:

ONAROLL
    I was just wondering what you guys think about these distributors. Here is the info on it
    http://fastengineparts.com/products_view.php?id=1651
    Second year on mine, cant beat it, I like my Chevy ignition in my BBF, and at $250.00 cheaper than MSD or DUI, working perfect......do it......Vic

Greaser
    Thanks, just ordered one this morning.

LakesOnly
    ProComp is an australian company that makes some pretty nice parts and sells them for pretty damn cheap. Great bang-for-buck. Their main distribution office is in Ontario, CA.
    Procomp is about to release an aluminum 429/460 head. A "friend of a friend" saw one of these heads recently and we hope to be getting one in our hands before the end of this month.
    LO

Greaser
    ProComp is an australian company that makes some pretty nice parts and sells them for pretty damn cheap. Great bang-for-buck. Their main distribution office is in Ontario, CA.
    Procomp is about to release an aluminum 429/460 head. A "friend of a friend" saw one of these heads recently and we hope to be getting one in our hands before the end of this month.
    LO
    Really?????? Please keep me updated.

miketsouth
    I got two of them cheep-ass distributers now. One for a spare. Almost two seasons out of the first one. I think they are ok for a stock motor SBC /BBC. Definately worth the price for me. One wire hookemup. Cant get it wrong.
    I also got some procomp roller rockers. $130 to my door.
    I got an almost stock SBC, little cam, so the rockers are probably a waste and not a real test. On the other hand the distributor has been great. Salt water, spray, fool mechanic(me)...still kicking.
    I bet they made in china.