Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: where the hell is raff, dmvqueen and socal?

a catered life
    been looking for all three of you :cry: larry are u going to avi? mark/sara i heard the news :cry: that sucks :yuk: but i will drink a shot of two in your absense...........i think its time to get together and do what we do goose baby

Former Raiderett Aka Eliminator Sprinter
    been looking for all three of you :cry: larry are u going to avi? mark/sara i heard the news :cry: that sucks :yuk: but i will drink a shot of two in your absense...........i think its time to get together and do what we do goose baby
    Stop causing trouble whats going on BIG PAPA weare kidless for the whole week williams in nasville he left today he will be missed :cry: So enough of that whats up for this week :idea:

a catered life
    you r 2 funny.wait wait wait.were kidless too after today :jawdrop: call cass she makes the plans now..is my friend drinking again or does that have to wait until avi too? friday night or saturday sounds good to me

SoCal_fun
    whats up all?? We're loading up the camper to head to the beach to camp for a couple days before school starts again.
    I'm off next Saturday nite if we could get together then......
    Goose it is, just no SOUP!!! :yuk: :sleeping: for Steve!!
    Marina talked to Sara, said it was HOTT!! in Havasu!!
    Talk to you all soon!

raff
    I'm here just alittle busy with work and all.
    Hope to see you all soon.
    Did some one say Goose I'm in when and where?
    Talk to you all soon.
    Mark out

a catered life
    there's my two lil buddies larry have a great trip.i'm so jealous........raff/sara WHAT UP!!!!!!!!so lets plan for something on saturday :rollside: lets keep it simple and cheap :rollside: 7 course meal, champange, after dinner mints a lillte mombo action

there's my two lil buddies larry have a great trip.i'm so jealous........raff/sara WHAT UP!!!!!!!!so lets plan for something on saturday :rollside: lets keep it simple and cheap :rollside: 7 course meal, champange, after dinner mints a lillte mombo action
    LMAO just let me know when and where and if the goose is loose lets plan for our place don't want to wait til the the soup kicks in if you know what I mean :messedup:

a catered life
    lmao ok if a pool is not needed my house is always open i do have a big hose that squirts some cool refreshing fliud :jawdrop:

Rod-64
    I'm here just alittle busy with work and all.
    Hope to see you all soon.
    Did some one say Goose I'm in when and where?
    Talk to you all soon.
    Mark out
    If you hit the Goose, does that mean you'll drunk dial me again????
    BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    Who won the game friday night anyhoo???
    We had a bad connection since I was heading up the hill and the monsoon and all.

lmao ok if a pool is not needed my house is always open i do have a big hose that squirts some cool refreshing fliud :jawdrop:
    lmao

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast