Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: where the hell is raff, dmvqueen and socal?

a catered life
    dam it saturday is out for us :cry:

Former Raiderett Aka Eliminator Sprinter
    dam it saturday is out for us :cry: :jawdrop: Say it's not so give me a call and let me know whats up :idea: :idea:

a catered life
    cass got plans already wont be home till late :frown:

cass got plans already wont be home till late :frown:
    So does that mean shes the boss of you :hammerhea and your not allowed out when the street lights come on

a catered life
    So does that mean shes the boss of you :hammerhea and your not allowed out when the street lights come on
    ouch that hurt.....but it must be true i 'm the house bitach

Desert Rat
    Tell me she made you wear that Bronco colored outfit, You didn't have a choice. it would go along way for your rep with the dark side

Tell me she made you wear that Bronco colored outfit, You didn't have a choice. it would go along way for your rep with the dark side
    LMAO hey you where have you been we miss you guys

a catered life
    you promised me you would never bring his up again........i craped in it, burned it, and throw the ashes in pyrmind lake out of respect to rich
    what's up stranger long time no see.hows the family?

Desert Rat
    We're doing great! You made me promise??? I must have been impaired to make that promise... :hammerhea But a promise is a promise...... Damn I hate when i give up a good reason to screw with somebody... Willie, we understand that sacrifices must be made to keep the women happy but PLEEEESE draw the line on Bronco colors :yuk: Hope to see you guys soon. I might try and get down to AVI on Sat but I'm not sure., Angela wants to hook up with Steph on Sat at Kathrines (Even if Rich is there)

a catered life
    yea you promised..... the line has been drawn my friend we even took rich off speed dial and will make more anti -denver changes as the season gets closed go raiders go raiders
    i hope to see you at avi cause it will be my first and you can take the drunken spot on my right since raff will not make it :boxed:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast