Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebrating 3 years today

SummitKarl
    ItÂ’s 3 years ago today that I pulled the moving truck into Havasu and left the pressures of So.Cal life behind, itÂ’s only now that I am realizing how wonderful life can be. For those of you I have met and befriended in Havasu I say THANK YOU!!!!!!! You have made Havasu a great place to live.
    For those of you out there that have allowed me the HONOR!!! Of designing your dream Homes and making those dreams come true, I feel truly blessed, I have found very few things in life that have been as rewarding as handing you the Keys to YOUR! Dreams. Life in Havasu seems to get better each and every day, just when I thought it really couldnÂ’t get any betterÂ…along comes a certain Blonde Hot Boat Member with the sweetest smile I have ever seenÂ…Â…..
    So HBÂ’rs let make this coming weekends Adult Trip one hell of a party
    Karl

a catered life
    that was so touching.... :frown: ....i packing right now...lmao i agree with you when you find a place you love life is easy now throw a party so we all can come

riverroyal
    for reason its makes me mad im still here,,,,,

pixilatedpussy
    Congrats!!! See ya this Friday!!!! Whooo Hoo! Now get my breasts off your wall! :yuk: :smile: :smile:

SummitKarl
    Congrats!!! See ya this Friday!!!! Whooo Hoo! Now get my breasts off your wall! :yuk: :smile: :smile:
    I thinks thats going to take a coat of paint I left it up so long it burned the image in the wall

Redneck
    ItÂ’s 3 years ago today that I pulled the moving truck into Havasu and left the pressures of So.Cal life behind, itÂ’s only now that I am realizing how wonderful life can be. For those of you I have met and befriended in Havasu I say THANK YOU!!!!!!! You have made Havasu a great place to live.
    For those of you out there that have allowed me the HONOR!!! Of designing your dream Homes and making those dreams come true, I feel truly blessed, I have found very few things in life that have been as rewarding as handing you the Keys to YOUR! Dreams. Life in Havasu seems to get better each and every day, just when I thought it really couldnÂ’t get any betterÂ…along comes a certain Blonde Hot Boat Member with the sweetest smile I have ever seenÂ…Â…..
    So HBÂ’rs let make this coming weekends Adult Trip one hell of a party
    Karl
    AMEN, if all goes well in the next couple months I too hope to make Havasu my home we will see. keep the fingers crossed

pixilatedpussy
    I thinks thats going to take a coat of paint I left it up so long it burned the image in the wall
    OMG!! Shut the hell up you psycho!!! You are so funny!

dicudmore
    congrats

BigDoug
    Karl, im right behind you !! im closing at the end of this month and so glad that i made the move too, we will have to hook up and talk shop or boats and babes, whatever :smile:

SummitKarl
    Karl, im right behind you !! im closing at the end of this month and so glad that i made the move too, we will have to hook up and talk shop or boats and babes, whatever :smile:
    well hurry up........... I am waiting to be your first customer, I want that first dollar bill on the wall of your new shop to be mine..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast