Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celebrating 3 years today

BigDoug
    Im getting closer everyday !!

Ziggy
    Happy Re-Birthdate to ya dude..........

dmontzsta
    Sometimes I think about leaving SoCal and living in a trailer off the river and boat everyday. Just work at a jack in the box to pay the bills...ahhh stress free...but then it would not be fun anymore.

Mrs.Racer277
    Congrats!!! See ya this Friday!!!! Whooo Hoo! Now get my breasts off your wall! :yuk: :smile: :smile:
    OMG LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We were just talking about this Saturday night.

SummitKarl
    You're starting to sound alarmingly like WYRD.
    humm!!! better check our IP addys

Mrs.Racer277
    You're starting to sound alarmingly like WYRD.
    Without the post count!

HighRoller
    I'm happy for anyone who escapes SoCal and comes out here for whatever reason. BUT.... I'm really disappointed with the people coming here and acting like they are still in Cali. The biggest favor anyone can do for themselves when they move out here is take a deep breath and leave California behind. That includes the attitude, driving habits and desire to have a strip mall and Starbuck's on every corner. Adapt to your new town, because if you want the town to become what you're used to we'll all be living in Cali again with different colored license plates and our paradise will be lost! I grew up in SoCal but since I moved here in 2001 my whole outlook has changed. I love living out here because it's so laid back. Hopefully all the new residents won't "Californicate" this place.....

SummitKarl
    I'm happy for anyone who escapes SoCal and comes out here for whatever reason. BUT.... I'm really disappointed with the people coming here and acting like they are still in Cali. The biggest favor anyone can do for themselves when they move out here is take a deep breath and leave California behind. That includes the attitude, driving habits and desire to have a strip mall and Starbuck's on every corner. Adapt to your new town, because if you want the town to become what you're used to we'll all be living in Cali again with different colored license plates and our paradise will be lost! I grew up in SoCal but since I moved here in 2001 my whole outlook has changed. I love living out here because it's so laid back. Hopefully all the new residents won't "Californicate" this place.....
    does my post sound like SoCal is still in me......gota say 3yrs ago I would only have thought of myself, and not put others first, I drive alot slower because I have the time, but you have to keep in mind North San Diego county 25 yrs ago is much like Havasu is now, at that time 70's most of us knew we had 25 yrs before it turned into what was Orange County at that time, The same will happen here as it did there just part of growth, so enjoy the next 25 or so years

malibuken
    Way to go Karl, it seems you finally found your "Happy Place" :rollside:
    Hard to believe it has been three years.

atomickitn
    some day maybe soon as i get things in order, and line my ducke in a row, it is my dream to some day live and work in this magical place we all call home on any given weekend, what more can i say, other than i grew up hon the river, my entire life, ..... :smile:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12