Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Topock, thumbs up.

KACHINA KEN
    We went with friends yesterday and even though they still don't have AC it was much better then last time. The wings kick ass and the frozen slime drinks got me all sloppy
    It would be nice if it could be dredged out a little but it wouldn't last i know but we still got through OK, Robert had a mother****er of a time with the current get docked (single screw). Anyhow, the place is coming up I think.

Mandelon
    We ate there a couple weeks ago. As long as you are not in a hurry............................................. the food was good. But the hour wait kinda sucked. Go early or go late, I guess.
    Better to dock up around the back than the spaces right out front, way less current and wind to deal with.

Mrs. casean
    I really like the changes they made! It's always been our usual stop for breakfast when we're out there... the 4th of July was our first time we ate there since last year! Great improvements!

prosthogod
    The new owner is a realy cool guy. We chatted with him for awhile on our last trip. He's out there on the weekends and runs/owns mortuaries (I believe in the high desert) during the week.

shippingguy
    We ate there a couple weeks ago. As long as you are not in a hurry............................................. the food was good. But the hour wait kinda sucked. Go early or go late, I guess.
    Better to dock up around the back than the spaces right out front, way less current and wind to deal with.
    I would have to agree. The food is great like it always has been, but I would have to say the time it takes to get your food is pretty slow and the docks sure seem a little on the small side. No matter what it is a great place.
    My thought is who cares your at the river don't sweat the small stuff. Plus the longer it takes the more Bloody Mary's!!

LHC30Victory
    The new owner is a realy cool guy. We chatted with him for awhile on our last trip. He's out there on the weekends and runs/owns mortuaries (I believe in the high desert) during the week.
    Can you say "special of the week"????

Mrs. casean
    I would have to agree. The food is great like it always has been, but I would have to say the time it takes to get your food is pretty slow and the docks sure seem a little on the small side. No matter what it is a great place.
    My thought is who cares your at the river don't sweat the small stuff. Plus the longer it takes the more Bloody Mary's!!
    You got that right... who cares how long! You're on river time... so time doesn't matter It's always been our morning stop for Bloody's and screwdrivers!

shippingguy
    You got that right... who cares how long! You're on river time... so time doesn't matter It's always been our morning stop for Bloody's and screwdrivers!
    Same here. We launch at Jack Smith and head straight there and then off to the Zoo.

OutCole'd
    I think when we were there they only had one George Foreman grill to do all the cooking.

Mrs. casean
    Same here. We launch at Jack Smith and head straight there and then off to the Zoo.
    Good Times! Best way to start off the morning!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast