Thread: chevy tahoe rims and bbc parts SPAM

meaniam
    bbc 3 short blocks all 3 for sale 300 dollars. all are tall decks 2 are rebuildable. i know one has all machine work done was being built for blower, but the guy i bought it from got a paw blown motor and sold this to me for a bit more. i remember him saying something about oil galley smoothed out and some other hi per stuff done. bassett headers $250. joe hunt magneto dist. need to be gone thru, i have no info on this part needs plug wires. $75. motor mounts for v drive $125. cavitation plates v drive only $offer$. v drive drive shaft slip yoke $50. water pump for v drive $45. 98 tahoe sub astro rims i removed these when they were new. i worked at dealership. 200 obo. (make offers the rims need 2 go) any and all these are needing to go i am willing to do trades. on atc dirtbikes anything of intrest?
    mike

Fiat48
    I'll take the mag, Check your pm.

sanger rat
    Tell me more on the Bassett's. Jet or V-drive? What kind of shape are they in? Got any pics?

Squeezing Spectra
    PM me about the 3 blocks. Thanks Bruve

meaniam
    i do have several pms on mag. so ill address this first. i will find it this week in garage.i dont know nothing about them or it. i bought it several years ago when i bought a 427 bbc chevy i will try and send pics to all that pm. im not any good at post pics hell i dont know how to do it at all.
    the basset headers are as follows. they both are blued. 1 i belive would be considered short style not water injected. no baffle holes drilled into them. the other is just to get on the water. it is water injected has had baffle holes drilled and has had or does have rust where weep holes are did have some welding done to repair that area. 250 for both
    the ? on the engines. you just have to come out and take a look. 1 is junk and may have good internals for parts. i need to move some items i have over 11 engines and these have to go. keep in mind they are tall decks. i have no further info they are buried. the trip out would be worth it if you are looking for the blocks. pm me your number ill call you