Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Fish Fry Saturday

oldbuck40
    Hey Taylorman i did get your msg. you left on my phone, i guess sometime i hit the silent button,,,duhhhh but i missed 3 calls,,sorry. and yea greaser left his boat, i think Garry is gonna pressure check and then pull the heads off and see whats up. bert was saying that he and garry were just going to walk thru it on the cost and other nessassary repairs.

sdba069
    We are going to check it out further in the morning. Hopefully, it's just head gaskets. After learning of the history on that motor, my intuition tells me to tear it apart and start over, but for now, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. Really enjoyed having everyone here. Look forward to doing it again. We'll be at Lake Bryan with the drag boats 2 weeks after Marble Falls and you guys are welcome to come hang out in the pits with us. Finished the blown alky Placecraft yesterday and it sounded great. Hey Esa, shoulda been here.

Greaser
    Hey Garry, I talked to the Machine shop, and told them what we found out, and they said they wouldnt warranty any labor cost, but would give me another Felpro gasket set. I told them you were gonna check out the rings, and they said to let them know if we need those also. So atleast they are trying to work with me on this deal. :idea: I will fax you the engine build sheets the gave me tomorrow. Let me know if you need anything else.

Greaser
    Hopefully, it's just head gaskets.
    Greaser<-------on his knees praying

sdba069
    You did better than I thought you would.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456