Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have pics of a Sanger Dragster Hull

david_396
    I think I have a Sanger Dragster Hull. Early-mid 60's?? Light layup, 6" stringers. Was looking for any info or pics. Boat is in my barn 10 miles away. will get pics of boat this weekend. .

sixgunsam
    I have a 66 Sanger dragster, wood deck, are your stringers 1" ? Mine are 1x6, I'll put up pics later.

david_396
    I have a 66 Sanger dragster, wood deck, are your stringers 1" ? Mine are 1x6, I'll put up pics later.
    yes 1" stringers, shorter deck that flexs quite a bit if you push on it with your hand. The deck also is different then my '69 Sanger bubbledeck. Kinda rises up with a sharp parting line on deck, Not a gradual rise like the '69's. Has cable steering. Boat is Yellow and Lettered with "MINOR VIOLATION" on the side of Hull. Must have been a nice boat in it's time. The mounting rails were chromed. The cavitation hardware is kinda strang to me. Trying to find some info on the hull. I bought it and used the SS tanks, Casale box and deck mounted tach asm. for the '69 boat. Was going to try to peddle the hull and trailer at Bass Lake next weekend. Boat is in barn covered with dirt. I'll take pics today.

Cas
    napabob picked one up a few months ago and is in the process of restoring it. Here's the link to a thread on Banderlog with pictures
    1963 Sanger Dragster Resto (http://www.banderlog.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2143)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    This is a classified ad from Boating News March 1965.
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...20Dragster.jpg

sixgunsam
    Can I e-mail someone some pics to post for me? I've had it on here before, but the pics aren't up any more.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Can I e-mail someone some pics to post for me? I've had it on here before, but the pics aren't up any more.
    vdriveproductions@yahoo.com

david_396
    didn't get to take pics today but the above link is how the deck is shaped, although the boat I have has a fiberglass deck and the transistion area coming off the dash to the side of the boat is a little different. The floor of the boat is different also. will try to take and post pics in the late PM Sunday

sixgunsam
    Thanks Jerry!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast