Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Berryessa Memorial weekend...

Napanutt
    Who's gonna be there and where...
    I'll start...Berryessa Marina,the point,space 37 if it's not still flooded...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...73DSCN0877.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...73DSCN0876.JPG

Eliminator 4 Life
    Have fun you couldnt pay me enough to go there that weekend everyone there is wreckless :skull:

Cas
    Have fun you couldnt pay me enough to go there that weekend everyone there is wreckless :skull:
    ditto that! I think it was last year that someone jumped off the rock near the bridge and they didn't find the body for a couple of days. Seems every year there's at least 1 death at Berryessa that weekend.
    The best time to go to Berryessa is after the kids all go back to school in Sept.

acatitude
    CHICKEN

Napanutt
    Yea,it does get a little crazy...but I guess that's what the novelty of it is all about...
    Just south of Berryessa Marina is a place called potty cove ('cause of the floating out-house) ...no wake zone,no ski type boats blasting rap music...nice respite...

hot4teacher
    We will be staying at Pleasure Cove that weekend, and making some trips to the bridge.

78Anthonyjet
    is a nice placeno butt heads thumping stuff no one wants to hear, not a lot of boats ( hardly any ) and if you gotta go, there is a place to go.

abraman1326
    I will be at the bridge on Sat. Just a day trip for me. Doubt i'll be tying up w/ the punks anymore, just too much drama, and I'm getting so sick and tired of kids being out there that don't give a shit about anybody's stuff. I'll prob drop anchor by myself, and just watch the carnage all afternoon. Maybe we can all hook up together and watch the show. Let me know...
    BRA

abraman1326
    is a nice placeno butt heads thumping stuff no one wants to hear, not a lot of boats ( hardly any ) and if you gotta go, there is a place to go.
    If you are down w/ "potty cove," I got 2 words for ya!!! Sh1^ter Girl!!!
    BRA

deltarat
    If you are down w/ "potty cove," I got 2 words for ya!!! Sh1^ter Girl!!!
    BRA
    You brought her!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast