Thread: Look Here If You Own A Panther Pump

ANY&ALL
    Are you happy with your pump? Would you like a steady rpm control? How about less cavitating in light chop? Fuel mileage looking a little bleek? Having pourpising problems at higher speeds? How about handling, is your boat tracking well?
    If you answered any one of these ?'s with a yes we might be able to help in the future. Please help us help you by answering some of the following ?'s.
    what is the make of your boat?
    what is the length of the hull?
    what year is the hull?
    which one or all is the problem out of the ?'s above

HOOTER SLED-
    WHat do you got for free for me???

ANY&ALL
    nothing but when we fly bye at 78 to 80 in a panther you might wonder

Squirtin Thunder
    Are you happy with your pump? Would you like a steady rpm control? How about less cavitating in light chop? Fuel mileage looking a little bleek? Having pourpising problems at higher speeds? How about handling, is your boat tracking well?
    If you answered any one of these ?'s with a yes we might be able to help in the future. Please help us help you by answering some of the following ?'s.
    what is the make of your boat?
    what is the length of the hull?
    what year is the hull?
    which one or all is the problem out of the ?'s above
    WHat do you got for free for me???
    nothing but when we fly bye at 78 to 80 in a panther you might wonder
    Come on HT Sled it will save you money everytime out.
    Just give him the info so they can help others.

HOOTER SLED-
    This is what I got. All you had to do was look at my profile. 1989 20.5' Pantera Open Bow. Panther 454 BBC stock. Panther pump obviously. I sprung for what I consider almost a complete waste of $800 when I sent it to Panther to get the so called "Jet-o-vator" installed. Hardly custom or trick work. Just a piece of square stock drilled and mounted in the nozzle. It's manuevered by a cable. They really had no hydraulic options for me. It did help slightly eliminate the porpoise. I think I was just spoiled with the NOTICEABLE results I got with a previous pump and a Place Diverter. I do still need some top end work on my motor, which will effect my performance. I guess I'm just dissappointed as well with the lack of performance or after market parts for the Panther. Not that it helps the performance or anything, but the rooster on that thing sucks. I think the spray from my hull kicks up more water than my pump. Got any more questions????

HOOTER SLED-
    Such a need for answers and still no reply??? WTF?? What happened??? :hammer2:

ANY&ALL
    sorry was in Reno for hot august nights. Thanks for the info, sorry to here you spent that much and didn't get much in exchange, for that price you should be sprying bridges. well when we get everything figured out i'll give you a pm