Thread: Where are the performance jet boat shops??

sifocalpoint
    Im going on vacation in 2 weeks and need to take a long ride to get my head on straight after working 7 days a week all summer. I would really like to find a boat shop that deals with some new jetboats (pickleforks preferably) and has some examples for sale in different stages of completion. I DO NOT want to drive 700 miles, but would consider maybe a 5 hour drive from Pittsburgh PA, Are there any????

JOHNNYBEGOOD
    Performance Boats in Boonsboro Maryland, 301-582-4127.
    Boonsboro is just outside of Hagerstown Md. It is about 200 miles from Pittsburgh Pa. Talk to Mike, he has several boats for sale.

localwaterboy
    they got a website?

Slacker
    I was talking to a guy up in Brownsville Pa. from Matty`s Marine. he was a warhawk dealer, and told me to stop by had a couple of boats and alot of pics to look at. Toll Free 877-361-7925 403 Old National Pike
    Brownsville PA, 15417

UBFJ #454
    The only New 'PickleFork' Jet Boats currently being built anywhere near you of any quality are Cheyennes (an Excellent Boat) ... They are laid up in Arkansas and rigged out and sold by High-Tech Performance (Duane Oblander) in Goddard, Kansas ... Suggest you contact Duane (316) 794-8616.

sifocalpoint
    Hey Slacker, Ryan Matty from Mattys Marine is my cousin, the shop is about 5 mins up the hill from my shop. All he has right now is one warhawk picklefork (blue and white) and he had it for years now and cant sell it, theres just no market around here. He put some real nice ones together though but he wont let that blue boat go cheap enough and i dont want to wait to get one from warhawk. Plus why go with a middle man i rather go striaght to warhawk myself. If you need any info from Mattys Marine PM me and ill stop by and get you all the answers, Ryan is basically my neighbor.