Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Engines coming out

Devilman
    this evening. Got the headers, water lines, motor mounts, etc. unhooked & outta the way. Hopefully, the tear down will commence, but just have to see how things are going around there. I'm dyin to know what went on in there... :hammerhea

oldbuck40
    this evening. Got the headers, water lines, motor mounts, etc. unhooked & outta the way. Hopefully, the tear down will commence, but just have to see how things are going around there. I'm dyin to know what went on in there... :hammerheai know this saying is starting to get old this summer but GET ER DONE! shoot if you werent so damn far down there i'd be there in a jiffy to help.

Devilman
    i know this saying is starting to get old this summer but GET ER DONE! shoot if you werent so damn far down there i'd be there in a jiffy to help.
    I appreciate it!! If things turn out real bad, I know I'll be able to depend on you to give me a ride up river where I can dump that motor over the side & let the fish try & figure out what's wrong with it!!

oldbuck40
    I appreciate it!! If things turn out real bad, I know I'll be able to depend on you to give me a ride up river where I can dump that motor over the side & let the fish try & figure out what's wrong with it!! somedays it sure makes you want to do somthing like that! heck my dad is like that he will get pissed at a hand tool or power tool cause it aint working to his satisfaction and he will cut it in half with the chop saw or beat the shit out of it with a sledge hammer and yea i will be rotflmao watching it too...

taylormanss
    hey devilman let us know if ya need anything?

Devilman
    somedays it sure makes you want to do somthing like that! heck my dad is like that he will get pissed at a hand tool or power tool cause it aint working to his satisfaction and he will cut it in half with the chop saw or beat the shit out of it with a sledge hammer and yea i will be rotflmao watching it too...
    I hear you, big time!! Ask me about the "yellow bed" sometime.... :wink:
    but not till we've got some beer around! LMAO!!!

Devilman
    hey devilman let us know if ya need anything?
    Hey Randall, I sure will!! Like I said, I'm hoping he feels like, or has time to at least open it up & see what's going on in there..... Thanks for the hand!! You gonna be ready to try the river up here sometime in the near future?? (Devilman=fingers crossed!!)
    Kenny

taylormanss
    I'll ask ya at jetfest!

oldbuck40
    I hear you, big time!! Ask me about the "yellow bed" sometime.... :wink:
    but not till we've got some beer around! LMAO!!!remind me i wanna hear this one!

taylormanss
    Yea whenever you get your boat running,did you lock it up or what?what engine are you running?I know alot of people who might have what you need to get it running.Just let us know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast