Thread: Does Rafael Palmeiro

ratso
    ...belong in the Hall of Fame?
    msn is taking votes.
    62% say no
    38% say yes
    I voted yes............. :idea:

Boatcop
    Here's a guy who, in March, testified in Congress that he had never used steroids. Now he gets popped for a steroid, not found in "nutritional Supplements".
    Several years ago he was just a mid-talent player, knocking 8 or 9 homers a year. Mediocre at best.
    Then, the season after he met and started hanging out with Jose Canseco, he's dinging 30 or more a year. Coincidence? I think Canseco was doing more than just giving Ralphie a few tips on his swing.

Charley
    Absolutely YES

ratso
    I know a lot of people will disagree, but as a professional athlete, I feel they should be able to use whatever they choose to enhance their performance...You can buy the juice over the counter in Mexico, but in the US you can't use it because a few people decided to make it illegal...

Boatcop
    Tell that to John Matuszak and Lyle Alzado.
    Oh. You can't. They're dead, as a result of complications from steroid use.

ratso
    Tell that to John Matuszak and Lyle Alzado.
    Oh. You can't. They're dead, as a result of complications from steroid use.
    ...right, but that was their choice, like smoking and drinking, which kills even more people. I repect everyones opinion, that just so happens to be mine.

ratso
    BTW Boatcop, how do you like your weekends off???

ratso
    Oh, and a BTW, FYI, FWIW, Ryan Franklin of the Seattle Mariners was suspended for 10 days the day after Palmeiro. He is the losingest pitcher in MLB over the last two seasons. Nice work steroids.
    lmao................. Remind me to never get into a sports debate with you. :hammer2:

HOSS
    :boxingguy 8years of forgetting,,no phucin way,,,ask Pete Rose what 8 years did for him and forgetting.
    On steroid use I stand that it stays illegal. Kids as well as adults look up to sports figures. Natural ability makes a standout pro. NOT CHEMICALS. If it were legal then the only level feild would be mandatory taking them.
    If you think they should be legal or its usage condoned,,,,PHUC YU

BoatFloating
    So he cheats and should be in the hall of fame.... Pete Rose breaks the rules and can't be in the hall of fame.... Bottom line is Rafael Palmeiro is a cheater and a even worse liar and I hope he faces charges for lying under oath and shaking he's finger at Congress and saying in a stern voice "I've never done steriods" :eat: ....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast