Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, I raced maxima and lost by four car lengths

dmontzsta
    Hoss is spitting diahrea out of his mouth as usual.
    Hooli, if it had a bunch of stickers, I give you credit. For every sticker that is 5hp, sounds like that thing was a beast.

hoolign
    Hoss is spitting diahrea out of his mouth as usual.
    Hooli, if it had a bunch of stickers, I give you credit. For every sticker that is 5hp, sounds like that thing was a beast.
    I think it was the brim of his cap sticking 3 feet out the window that really held him back! and the culvert as an exhaust tip was dragging a bit

dmontzsta
    I think it was the brim of his cap sticking 3 feet out the window that really held him back! and the culvert as an exhaust tip was dragging a bit
    If he had the window down that is it...it totally throws off the aerodynamics of the car. Once the hat brim is hanging out the window that creates more drag...lets just say you are lucky he didnt put even more car lengths on you.

hoolign
    If he had the window down that is it...it totally throws off the aerodynamics of the car. Once the hat brim is hanging out the window that creates more drag...lets just say you are lucky he didnt put even more car lengths on you.
    That was with the fifth wheel trailer on.. The next night Kim and Marcie and us went out for dinner ..the woman was driving cause I was tanked... she spanked some kid in a rice burner hard! Hanson couldnt stop laughing at the stupid look on the kids face

dmontzsta
    That was with the fifth wheel trailer on.. The next night Kim and Marcie and us went out for dinner ..the woman was driving cause I was tanked... she spanked some kid in a rice burner hard! Hanson couldnt stop laughing at the stupid look on the kids face
    I think Hanson was looking in the mirror. Thats why he was laughing so hard.
    :idea:

HOSS
    I think drain pipe for exhaust makes you go real fast. Thats what these phucin idiots think that I sell this crap to. :wink:
    Once the rice pipe is on,,,instant 400hp,,,just ask dmonzsta. To get 600hp all you need is a K&N and a rice pipe with a splash of juice. Machine work isn`t necessary.

dmontzsta
    I think drain pipe for exhaust makes you go real fast. Thats what these phucin idiots think that I sell this crap to. :wink:
    Once the rice pipe is on,,,instant 400hp,,,just ask dmonzsta. To get 600hp all you need is a K&N and a rice pipe with a splash of juice. Machine work isn`t necessary.
    No, with exhaust and k&n filter you are looking at around 190whp/205wtq, approx: 210-220flywheelhp/230flywheeltq. Ricer math would be 300 or so.
    :boxingguy

lucky
    No, with exhaust and k&n filter you are looking at around 190whp/205wtq, approx: 210-220flywheelhp/230flywheeltq. Ricer math would be 300 or so.
    yea but throw on the 18's and whew - bigger tire = faster mph on the top side -

dmontzsta
    yea but throw on the 18's and whew - bigger tire = faster mph on the top side -
    18s will slow you down, unless you spring for some 18s that weigh 12-14lbs each (roughly $2k).
    :mix:

HOSS
    190,,,,yeah,,,dealer math. Did you get that off the brochure?

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast