Thread: Check this one out. Need help

'78 gt boat

Squirtin Thunder
    :crossx: REBUILT/NEVER FIRED HIGH PERFORMANCE 460
    .030" overbore D1VE block
    TRW L2443NF-30 forged pistons (13.2:1 c/r with current heads)
    Speed Pro rings
    Super Cobra Jet rods with floated pins
    Polished internal balance crank
    Clevite bearings
    Melling CJ oil pump
    Unported D0VE cylinder heads w/bronze guide inserts and 3-angle valve job
    Crane valve springs
    Crane roller rockers
    Comp Cams rocker studs & guideplates
    Moroso tall valve covers
    Manley 3/8" pushrods
    Howards solid lifters with laser lube hole
    Comp Cams solid lifter cam .649I/.642E 270*/276*@.050" 108*LC
    Cloyes True Roller timing chain
    Melling CJ oil pump & front sump pan
    Fluidamper included
    Just $2750
    http://home.earthlink.net/~checkwith...s/466motor.jpg
    Serious inquiries only, please. Engine must be picked up in the Los Angeles area for this price. PM me for details.
    __________________________________________________ _________
    High Flow Dynamics 429/460 Quick Change Timing Cover Allows quick access for cam timing changes without removal of the cover.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...erOnCoverA.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...seAndCover.jpg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...inedEdgesA.jpg
    Cast from virgin ingot aluminum, then heat treated
    356-T6
    CNC machined
    Fits all types of 429/460 blocks (Passenger, Boss 429, A-460, Aluminum, etc)
    Crank seal is externally servicable
    Cam timing changes may be made without removing the timing chain case(Cloyes Hex-A-Just)
    Camshaft changes may be made without removing the timing chain case (Milodon & Pete Jackson gear drives)
    Accepts most cam-driven accessories
    Available in Ford snout or Hemi snout front crank seal
    Available as-cast and machined (shown above), cast/fully machined, or billet (special order)
    May be polished, anodized, painted or powdercoated
    Modular design. Options/Accessories include cam drive spud & hex drive, blower idler bracket, more (these items and more exist but are to be announced/available at a later date).
    Stainless socket head cap screw mounting hardware is included
    Jet Boaters: Cam drive accessory hole in the cam gear cover plate may be plugged with a 1-1/4" brass freeze plug.
    Made In U.S.A.
    We have looked at most of the other covers available and they seem to range from $175 (not fully machined) to $400, and none of them offer cam gear access as ours does.
    Priced at $299 as pictured above, hardware included. Also, as an introductory bonus, these particular ones include the waterpump block off pads being drilled and threaded for 10-AN fittings. Future covers will not have this feature included except as an added cost option (drilling for fittings will be up to the end user in the normally produced cover).
    High Flow Dynamics Modified Melling Stage 1 Performance Prepped Oil Pump. Stage 1 oil pumps flow beyond that of the standard M84DHV. Our Stage 1 pump suits most engine builds, incorporates modified passages and the relocated bypass piston of our Stage 2 pumps, and utilizes any oil pump pickup tube for the rear-loading oil pumps like the M84DHV. Also, the Stage 1 pumps will now come with two spare stainless steel shims and one new bypass spring plug so that those who wish to "shim up" the oil pump pressure for their specific build will have the parts in hand.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...age_1_Pump.jpg
    Stage 1 Oil Pump: $119.95
    We also have a large selection of C9VE, D0VE and D3VE heads in stock, cleaned and blasted and ready for portwork custom tailored to your specific build. Cleaned and blasted bare unported castings start at $299.
    LO

Ralph Brunt
    sorry to hear about your misfortune i've been following your post ever since the first boat any way when i bought my boat from a dealer in burbank i got a 30 day warrenty in writing. so you may have the same i dont know lets hope so. Any way took mine to the lake for the first three weekends all good until water in the oil my point is welcome to boating!!! i took it apart and two cracked heads yeah i coulda took it back but it's boating as i'm learning. now just spent 500 on ign and still need a carb. just hang in the fun never stops. lol ralph

'78 gt boat
    :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: