Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: its sure quite in here

oldbuck40
    where did everybody go?

Devilman
    Here & there!! Guy that works here was checkin out some of the pictures from Brazos. He's the one that's goin to Jetfest I was tellin you about... I been tryin to get the O2 sensor outta this truck. Needs to be replaced. How about yerself?? Slow day at the office?

oldbuck40
    Here & there!! Guy that works here was checkin out some of the pictures from Brazos. He's the one that's goin to Jetfest I was tellin you about... I been tryin to get the O2 sensor outta this truck. Needs to be replaced. How about yerself?? Slow day at the office?shoot its slow here today! man i can hardly stay awake.

Devilman
    I hear you! Slow day makes for a long day.... I been wanting to change that dam oxygen sensor, but just don't feel like going out there to do it. Man, I tell you, when I showed a few of the pics from Friday evening, when the water was so slick?? Dammit!! I need to go back!!

oldbuck40
    I hear you! Slow day makes for a long day.... I been wanting to change that dam oxygen sensor, but just don't feel like going out there to do it. Man, I tell you, when I showed a few of the pics from Friday evening, when the water was so slick?? Dammit!! I need to go back!!
    i hear on the slick water! but you know the sad deal of it is that river stays like that (slick) most of the time. i know what your saying :sleeping: :sleeping: quick dream here,,,,,5000rpm motor hummin its@ZZ off the boat not even jumping around or moving side to side, :hammerhea awww heck i woke up!

Devilman
    Well, here's a little more to wake you up... I just got off the phone with Barb. We got a room laid away for Plowmans. Be second room from the end, #12 down by the RV spots in case ya'll want some company! Ya'll ready? Tell me again what days you got, so I know if I got the right ones. I got Friday & Saturday night...

esabataj
    Well, here's a little more to wake you up... I just got off the phone with Barb. We got a room laid away for Plowmans. Be second room from the end, #12 down by the RV spots in case ya'll want some company! Ya'll ready? Tell me again what days you got, so I know if I got the right ones. I got Friday & Saturday night...
    I figured you wouldn't want to hang around with all the old men
    I may be old but I can run with the best of them!!!!!
    Really looking forward to it, and finally getting to meet you guys.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Tip of the Day:
    Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

oldbuck40
    Well, here's a little more to wake you up... I just got off the phone with Barb. We got a room laid away for Plowmans. Be second room from the end, #12 down by the RV spots in case ya'll want some company! Ya'll ready? Tell me again what days you got, so I know if I got the right ones. I got Friday & Saturday night...yep its the first weekend in oct so sept.30th and oct 1st and richard yea we are staying at the lodge with the motorhome and i got you a space too did you forget?

esabataj
    yep its the first weekend in oct so sept.30th and oct 1st and richard yea we are staying at the lodge with the motorhome and i got you a space too did you forget?
    Naw I didn't forget. That's what the comment to devil is about. Hangin in with the oldsters

Devilman
    I figured you wouldn't want to hang around with all the old men
    I may be old but I can run with the best of them!!!!!
    Really looking forward to it, and finally getting to meet you guys.
    Tip of the Day:
    Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
    Shit, if we got any closer, we'd be in ya'lls motorhome! For what we spend on the room will save money for gas! This is still depending on damages.... but I figured it be better to have the room & then maybe not need it, than to need it & not have it... Know what I mean?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast