Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: -Spam- Warlock for sale

FastTimmy
    Below is a pasted version of a flyer I have writen up to help find a good home for my boat. Please pass it on to anyone you know how is looking for a good boat.
    jawdrop

FastTimmy
    FOR SALE
    1998 Ultimate Warlock
    25’ Cat $51,000.00
    Specs.
    Hull: special order light lay up all balsa bulkheads (saves 350lbs), push button pop up cleats(6), fire boy automatic fire system, Imco electric fuel valve, power hatch lift, dual batteries w/switch, Attwood mooring light sockets w/poles, adjustable flip up clear wind deflectors, Alpine in dash C/D, Rockford fosgate punch 400 amp driving (all Alpine) 2-3way 6x9’s and 4-2way 51/4s. Drivers seat controls are rigged with all Gaffrig parts engraved with WARLOCK logo, twin Gaffrig sticks to control the power and a full array of Gaffrig gauges to keep a eye on the systems (oil press, oil temp, water press, water temp, fuel press, volts, fuel level, Clock, tack, speedo, and hr meter). Blue water mechanical dash mounted trim indicator, Full boat cover new in 2002 (sunbrella material w/ five year warranty),
    Engine: 502 GenV 450hp fresh Jim Guthrie engine with guaranty: JE pistons (9:1), hydraulic roller cam (specs available), full MSD ignition system, C&J prepped carb (850duble pumper), Imco power flow plus with all stainless jacketed risers and polished slash cut tips, Imco electric sure flow fuel valve,
    Drive: Bravo 1, 1.36:1, Low water pickup, Blue water trim indicator, Imco drive shower, Imco single ram hydraulic steering, Bravo 1 stainless 4 blade prop (24 in).
    Trailer: Competitive tandem trail with surge brakes, bearing buddies, chrome wheel wells and chrome wheels, well maintained with full bearing prep and brake inspection every season (nothing worse then wasting time on the side of the road), Trailer is powder coated Black.
    General specs: length 25’0”, fuel capacity 2-37gal. Imco alum. Tanks, Seats 6 people with ease, Max speed 84mph with 24in prop @ 5500 rpm’s, cruises 70-75 with great fuel consumption.
    Summery: This has been a great boat for the family and myself. Both in ease of care and never leaving us stranded (Thanks to my expert maintenance). Nothing is better than cruising at 70mph in two foot chop in total comfort passing small jets getting there brains beat (that used to be us). This boat must sell to facilitate arrival of new boat (Mach26) If you are truly interested in this feel free to contact me with any and all questions!
    Contact info: Tim Serviss E-Mail, FastTimmy@earthlink.net, Cell # (562) 644-1658
    Financing available: I have set up financing through a licensed broker for anyone who is in need of assistance. Please contact me for a referral.

THOR
    Timmy,
    Post some pics brother. If not, then email them to me and I will for you.
    Thanks

Reaper1
    Pics smile_sp

FastTimmy
    Pics will up tonight right after work. I had a problem with a link last night.
    Thanks

FastTimmy
    Here they are!

FastTimmy
    OK guy's the Mach is here. This boat must sell for the room and the money. This boat will go to the best offer I get. My loss will be some one elses gain. It is advertised on Iboats and boat trader but I would much rather see it go to someone who is wanting to get into a great priced cat or has a friend wanting to get into a cat.
    I'm working on geting some power plant pics up as well.

FastTimmy
    When this all started I had a buyer and a deposit, and as things go, they whent wrong, with a sudden death in his imediate family.
    No more buyer!

THOR
    Fast Timmy,
    I wish you could wait about 10 months. I am having a baby this summer and will be looking for a cat in the winter. Good luck dude.

FastTimmy
    Thanks for all the e-mails and leads on the boat guys!
    The warlock is sold pending a sea trial this weekend. Probably out at run what you brung. It is going to a good home and good people.
    Just thought I would post the good news.
    Thanks
    TS
    pig_flyi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast