Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a HYdro

sifocalpoint
    Ive placed my schiada flat to the side because im into the hydro kick again,
    Looking for a hydro v-drive hull, solid, minimal stress cracking (i know they all get it) outboard steering, and doesnt have to have a motor.
    I have all new goodies for my schiada and plan to use for a hydro over the winter. Im not looking for a showpiece because regardless of the condition it will get resprayed anyhow and redone the way i like.
    Im on vacation next week and i have a bug up my ass to go for a ride and look at a few, but as we all know, theres not many around here in the northeastern US. Im near Pittsburgh and will drive up to 7 hours.
    Any help will be appreciated,

infotraker
    I've had a schiada flat since building it in '68. I went to a sanger ski pickle 4 years ago and its great !! Get the schiada out occassionally at the delta where the current and width of river not as friendly on a hydro. Good luck.

sifocalpoint
    I have a serious attraction for my schiada haha, and dont want to give it up, but i need a hydro bad. I just missed a 73 howard shovelnose an hour from my house. Theres about 3 in PA i know of that are not full blown race boats and none are for sale.

EXTREMEBOATS
    We have new Extreme Deaver Hydros for sale if you want info drop us a line. Kristina

fat rat
    I should be looking and taking pic's of a 1985 Sanger ripple deck (?) later this week. It's been in storage 15 year's. If your interested let me know.

Liquid Invader
    There is a nice Cole in Charleston WV for sale. It has new paint, new seats and looking good. Call J R at 304-395-0646. I understand that it is a deal.
    If you are serious about a hydro you need to check this one.
    Later 383

shirkey4750
    And if he dosn't like that one, he can come look at mine.

sifocalpoint
    Ill give that number a call tomorrow for sure, anyone every hear of a bitz hydro, of all the folks i spoke with, the man who makes them (eaglefiberglass) has some great prices on new boats rigged. Obviously it will take a few months to get one made but still.
    Shirkey, i spoke with you almost a year ago now, and was interested in your boat, but gave up the whole hydro idea and focused on my flatty.
    Check your PM.
    Thanks Guys

vdrivenman
    i still have a 1980 Sides Kraft shovel nose for sale.it is a project but ALL the parts are there and then some w a disassembled 2 bolt stock 454.
    there are pic's of the hull and all the parts in the vdrive section.
    $2500

sifocalpoint
    yeah i seen your hydro for sale, but i cant leave and drive to texas and all the boats are out west. Im trying to find something this week because im on vacation and willing to drive some on the east coast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast