Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How well

Blown 472
    do you know your elected officals?? you hang with them? know their family? grow up with them? or do you just put all your trust in them from what you see on the tv??

canuck1
    I know mine. He was a lazy ass shitehead from grade three on

CrazyHippy
    do you know your elected officals?? you hang with them? know their family? grow up with them? or do you just put all your trust in them from what you see on the tv??
    I'll bite...
    I dont hang w/ them or know their families, dont care to. I do more research than is shown on TV, and vote based on track records as opposed to emotion, or what the moron on the TV says.
    And yourself?
    BJH

Blown 472
    I'll bite...
    I dont hang w/ them or know their families, dont care to. I do more research than is shown on TV, and vote based on track records as opposed to emotion, or what the moron on the TV says.
    And yourself?
    BJH
    I dont watch tv, or buy into the two party system.

CrazyHippy
    I dont watch tv, or buy into the two party system.
    So what system do you "buy into?"

Beer-30
    Hey hey!!!
    This is not the Hot Politician board! There are other boards for that.

Freak
    I know mine. He was a lazy ass shitehead from grade three on
    Ha ha ha LOL. That got a chuckle out of me.

Blown 472
    So what system do you "buy into?"
    I lean more towards third party folks as they aren't as greasy and covered with corp sponsors.

Creator
    It's all corrupt, Republican or Dem. They all say one thing then do what ever their finacial backers want them too. It's all about easy street for them, they just do what will bring in the most campaign money so they can get reelected the next term.
    Hell I would love to be an official, Good money, Great perks, better than "driving by badge" to the river, and you can do almost anthing to your people and still get another term purely because you have the money to run a bigger campaign. Sounds good to me.
    I vote republican, I have learned that the third party vote does nothing. I hope someday that will change. We need it!
    I hope Hillary decides to run for Pres., That will almost guarantee another Republican pres. With enough republicans back to back we may actually get this country going on the right track again.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I vote republican, I have learned that the third party vote does nothing. I hope someday that will change. We need it!
    I hope Hillary decides to run for Pres., That will almost guarantee another Republican pres. With enough republicans back to back we may actually get this country going on the right track again.
    Unfortunately I must agree with my wish there was a viable third party in this country. I would likely hang out somewhere between Repub and Libertarian. I dissagree with parts of both of their positions (the mark of a true independent). I doubt there will ever be a viable presidential 3rd party, certainly not within my lifetime. I generally vote Republican. I also vote past reccord
    I am 100% certain Hillary will run for pres. I think there is a far better than even odds that she will either loose her senate seat OR will drop out of that race, thus saving (I've heard estimates of $30 Million) for her presidential run. There is a solid pro-homeland defence, anti-crime, anti-tax candidate running aginst her who is similar to her on many of Hillary's "best" (liberal social) issues. Hillary's worst problem is that she will not be being a senator for the 2 years of her seat (if she wins). She will be running for the presidency nad raising $$$. Her opponent is swearing to be their senator for 6 years, and is willing to beat Hillary over the head with that "fact".
    Ther are a lot of sources for info on candidates other than TV, Radio, Newspapers. I check out most of them, pay attention to what is left UNSAID (running the BS filters on high) and make my decisions, mostly on their history. Some decisions are easy (Bush-v-Kerry). Some are harder (my local/natl reps/sens).

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast