Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boat name is on.

Danhercules
    Bob Thompson came over to day and worked his magic on my boat. New CF numbers, and the name on the transom.
    What ya think?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...63boatname.jpg

victorfb
    that looks way cool dan. awsome job.

JetBoatRich
    Turned out nice
    But the "R" is backwards

Coleitis22
    Bob Thompson came over to day and worked his magic on my boat. New CF numbers, and the name on the transum.
    What ya think?
    Sorry Dude, Not my cup of tea. Bad for resale and makes you look somewhat uneducated. Especially when you mispell "transom".

Bob Thompson came over to day and worked his magic on my boat. New CF numbers, and the name on the transum.
    What ya think?
    Looks good Dan but now you have to be part of our Crew
    78Southwind
    72Hallett
    72Hondo
    Lost Asset
    Danhercules

shootingstar72683
    Sure wish you were in our lake. With a name like that you'ld keep the Coast Guard&Wildlife&Fisheries off my butt.lol Shucks, I guess it could be named "The Princess Fairy",and if it looked like that and quacked like that ,they're com'in anyway.

WUTWZAT
    Turned out nice
    But the "R" is backwards
    It must be a 909, err.... 951 thing I saw a toy store with the same thing out there once. :rollside: Looks good Dan, just remember to keep your empties hidden.
    J

Danhercules
    Sorry Dude, Not my cup of tea. Bad for resale and makes you look somewhat uneducated. Especially when you mispell "transom".
    Thats cool. I am a real bad speller. Cant you tell, budjet? LOL
    As far as the uneducated part, I did not go to college, and I laugh at farts. So yea, you got that right!

Danhercules
    Sure wish you were in our lake. With a name like that you'ld keep the Coast Guard&Wildlife&Fisheries off my butt.lol
    Not worried about tha either. I drink O'Duels on the water.
    Last year I got pulled in for a "safty check" in Laughlin, First words out of his mouth, "you been drinkin?" I said no. He then asked, "Whats that then?", pointing to a full 30pack of crushed Coors Light cans. I tell him, "My wife, look at her." As I say that, she falls out of the boat!!
    He dose that pen thing, he pauses, and dose it again, and says "Wow, you told the truth."
    To be honest, I did have 2 or 3 all day. But I am a good boy!

flat broke
    Name change on a boat..... Let's hope you took care of business with the gods of the sea my friend On the bright side, if you didn't... any future mishaps could be blamed on a curse Looks good.
    Chris

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast