Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amw.....

boxscore

UnionJack
    Let me know if I can help you with your new house.
    Everyone is in the housing markets today...

Magic34
    I wonder if they would cause a reversion problem???
    I don't think so because they seem to be mounted in the usual spot, just angled down. The water level would have to go above the level of the pipe coming out of the back to really cause some problems. Water will only travel uphill so far, and I wouldn't think that it would back it in.
    Beautiful boat, congrats it turned out great.

the_gray_goose
    VERY NICE RIDE !!!!!!!!
    Wish mine was fully capped.

riverracerx
    Anthony, nice to see you passing by. Call me. I think we will be back up in two weeks.

TOBTEK
    VERY NICE RIDE !!!!!!!!
    Wish mine was fully capped.
    I agree that the FULLY CAPPED looks awesome! GG...take yours down and get it done. cant be that expensive! You already have the front and back, and you dont have alot of different colors running under the rub rail......DO IT!

bordsmnj
    that boat looked like it run really nice. This weekend i saw it pass by a few times. it had everyones attention

amw
    Hey love the boat, came out great cant be happier, good meeting everyone and thanks for all the compliments. Lets hook up and do a day of boating at the river anytime and have a cold one see ya at the river AMW

the_gray_goose
    I agree that the FULLY CAPPED looks awesome! GG...take yours down and get it done. cant be that expensive! You already have the front and back, and you dont have alot of different colors running under the rub rail......DO IT!
    I may see what it would cost to do it this winter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123