Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: OC Taco Night @ Taco Surf 08-18-05

WUTWZAT
    Its that time again to get together and have some Tacos and Beer in the OC @ Taco Surf Los Alamitos. Located at 10542 Los Alamitos Blvd Los Alamitos, CA 90720 (562) 598-3088 http://tacosurf.com/ Open to members from the ***boat Forums. We have a room reserved for us to begin arriving at 6:30 on this Thursday August 18th. Always a good time with great people always looking to meet new members.
    Jason

NOTALENT
    damn...gettin an early start on this huh...I will most likely be there....I hear there pepsi is delicious!!!

WUTWZAT
    I wouldn't know after the last couple of wild events I havn't been allowed to dring the soda, you know how things get out of hand. :messedup: I am sure Claire will be there and she can tell us about her wild weekend tubing in Laughlin while most of us were at the CBBB.

NOTALENT
    I wouldn't know after the last couple of wild events I havn't been allowed to dring the soda, you know how things get out of hand. :messedup: I am sure Claire will be there and she can tell us about her wild weekend tubing in Laughlin while most of us were at the CBBB.
    who is claire??? do I know her?? and cool..u can take my place drinking..

riverbound
    I will be there for sure.
    I picked the wrong week to quit drinking though...its been a rough day already :boxingguy

NOTALENT
    I picked the wrong week to quit drinking though...its been a rough day already :boxingguy
    damn...u beat me today...haha..it may be rough now..but after work the ceo and my boss are taking me and my crew to claim jumpers...we have to discuss why were not gettin jobber sales...salary, bonuses, structure...all that B.S.. I was home all last night preppin for it...and to sum it all up...im just going to say..you focked up by jackin prices!! got my charts reports and all!! :crossx:

riverbound
    damn...u beat me today...haha..it may be rough now..but after work the ceo and my boss are taking me and my crew to claim jumpers...we have to discuss why were not gettin jobber sales...salary, bonuses, structure...all that B.S.. I was home all last night preppin for it...and to sum it all up...im just going to say..you focked up by jackin prices!! got my charts reports and all!! :crossx:
    I got my ass chewed by the VP for something that hasnt even happend yet...and hasnt happened with ANY of my projects :burningm:

NOTALENT
    I got my ass chewed by the VP for something that hasnt even happend yet...and hasnt happened with ANY of my projects :burningm:
    that bites..sucks when its not your fault or your not in controll..its even worse right now because were getting internally audited... :notam: at least I get more money..a free dinner and drinks with my reaming...

WUTWZAT
    who is claire??? do I know her?? and cool..u can take my place drinking..
    Claire is our regular waitress we try and treat very well.
    Jason
    I picked the wrong week to quit drinking though...its been a rough day already
    Make sure and bring your cupcake the girls love her!

WUTWZAT
    I know this is off the subject of the Taco Thread but did you start your new job yet?
    Jason

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast