Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: OC Taco Night @ Taco Surf 08-18-05

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    But I hear he had a draw with a Little Schiada?
    :notam:

Do F150's Float?
    HEY! you guys started the taco thread without me! :frown:
    Hehehe, ok, yeah tacos for life... Linda - i will bring my notary stuff!!!!! I promise!!!!! And we soooo missed you guys this weekend!!!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Hehehe, ok, yeah tacos for life... Linda - i will bring my notary stuff!!!!! I promise!!!!! And we soooo missed you guys this weekend!!!!
    Super cool on the notary stuff Nan! That will make Jason very happy. Then we need to talk about a equity loan too.
    We totally missed you guys this weekend too. Did you guys have fun at CBBB?

We go to taco surf in los al every Friday night. This Friday will be our favorite waitress's last night working there for a while. She's off to school in Europe for 4 months. If you get Kelsey on Thurs nite, tip her well............

NOTALENT
    well if you would have been on here at the sametime..rather then being MIA for a few days!!! :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
    Super cool on the notary stuff Nan! That will make Jason very happy. Then we need to talk about a equity loan too.
    We totally missed you guys this weekend too. Did you guys have fun at CBBB?
    Hahaha, we didn't make it to Avi till like, 3:00...to busy drinking beers at the Walmart and going on a beer bong mission...I really don't like the AVI...they threatened to arrest 9 if she let me drink, so it was pretty much nap time on the beach till we went back to travelers.
    well if you would have been on here at the sametime..rather then being MIA for a few days!!! :rollside:
    Hahahaha, yes well, i am too busy working...for a mortgage broker. Homie - if you need someone to do your loan, we do stuff in AZ too... just so ya know.

NOTALENT
    We go to taco surf in los al every Friday night. This Friday will be our favorite waitress's last night working there for a while. She's off to school in Europe for 4 months. If you get Kelsey on Thurs nite, tip her well............
    we have our usual waitress....and she is able to put up with all our crap...we tip her very well..I think it was like 60 bucks the last few times...and if she like the tip she brings us a couple more pictures. :crossx:

NOTALENT
    Hahahaha, yes well, i am too busy working...for a mortgage broker. Homie - if you need someone to do your loan, we do stuff in AZ too... just so ya know.
    That was an old thread, my parents already bought the house, thanks though...as for working...well...thats my fault..HB is my job...and I am very dedicated.. :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
    That was an old thread, my parents already bought the house, thanks though...as for working...well...thats my fault..HB is my job...and I am very dedicated.. :rollside:
    Hahaha, yeah, i need to make up for yesterday...i think i just stared ALL DAY...couldn't put a thought together to save my life.

unleashed
    I'll see you guys there most likely.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast