Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishing Trip Ruht Roh!!!!!

JustMVG
    A man calls home to his wife and says, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing at a big lake up in Canada with my boss and several of his friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting so would you please pack me enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and tackle box.
    We're leaving from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up. Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas." The wife thinks this sounds a little fishy but being a good wife she does exactly what her husband asked.
    The following weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good. The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish?
    He says, "Yes! Lot's of Walleye, some Blue gill, and a few Pike. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?".
    The wife replies "I did. They were in your tackle box."
    Never, never, try to outsmart a woman.

FMluvswater
    That's so evil ... and brilliant! I like it! LOL!

Boy Named Sue
    DIAbolical!
    I'd always fish too. What a dum-Bass

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Great! Sportin' Wood is fishing in Key West this weekend. :cry:
    LOL

FMluvswater
    Great! Sportin' Wood is fishing in Key West this weekend. :cry:
    LOL
    Nevermind that tell me about your siggy pic! :supp: Is it a photochop or does it really come in pre-mixed cans like that? (Yes I'm salivating)

Boy Named Sue
    (Yes I'm salivating)
    :devil:

FMluvswater
    :devil:
    You're NOT helping, Mr.! :devil:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Nevermind that tell me about your siggy pic! :supp: Is it a photochop or does it really come in pre-mixed cans like that? (Yes I'm salivating)
    If it is a chop, I didn't do it. I haven't seen it in cans pre-mixed, but I have seen Jim Beam & coke pre-mixed, so I assume it's legit. Anyone outside of So Cal seen Jack & coke premixed? I'd sure get in trouble with that! I drink too much of it as it is! If it's more convenient, watch out!!!

FMluvswater
    If it is a chop, I didn't do it. I haven't seen it in cans pre-mixed, but I have seen Jim Beam & coke pre-mixed, so I assume it's legit. Anyone outside of So Cal seen Jack & coke premixed? I'd sure get in trouble with that! I drink too much of it as it is! If it's more convenient, watch out!!!
    I happen to love the idea of convenience! Trouble? I'd have no trouble ... no trouble 't all! All I'd need then is a big glass and a side order of B-52 shooter and presto GHOSTBUSTER! Damn. That thing is happening again .. I think I need a bib. :redface: :squiggle:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    LOL The 2nd best thing about it (after the bourbon) is the caffeine! I know you like the idea of that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast