Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thieves

little rowe boat
    There are only two things worse than a thief. Murderers and rapists.
    My wifes CD changer was stolen out of here vehicle last night. The car was parked in front of the house. I wish just once I could catch one of these bastards in the act.

little rowe boat
    I wouldn't be that lucky.My luck he wouldn't have a knife and I would shoot an unarmed man.

MR HARLEY
    Be careful. I knew a guy that caught someone vandalizing his truck, knifing the tires. The guy went out there and the other guy stabbed him to death. I actually know the stabbing guy too. He was all high and drunk and knifing his tires because the guy stole his girlfriend. Nice guy when he was not high and drunk. The two guys were friends too, right up to the point where he killed him. The other guy is about 10 years into a 25 to life stretch.
    Your buddy should have took him with the sniper rifle or let the dog go . :wink:

mirvin
    I hate theives :eat: I hope they didn't damage anything else. Rats.
    mirvin

little rowe boat
    No damage getting in, they must have used a slim jim.Just a bunch of cut wires.

WYRD
    I hate theives :eat: I hope they didn't damage anything else. Rats.
    mirvin
    Tell me about it in High School I had my stereo stolen out of my truck and the fawkers did about 500 dollars worth of damage to the truck to steal a 300 dollar radio..............IDIOTS

mirvin
    YEp. AT least they were considerate
    Usually they break something getting in and that always makes it a little worse.

CA Stu
    The two guys were friends too, right up to the point where he killed him.
    That usually puts somewhat of a damper on a friendship.
    Cheers
    CA Stu

Ziggy
    That sucks LRB---my son had his truck broken into the other day and he had nothing in there to even take....his stereo was already damaged before and held in with duct tape.........
    All they ended up doing was breaking the slider lock.
    Loser theives :hammer2:

SummitKarl
    That sucks LRB---my son had his truck broken into the other day and he had nothing in there to even take....his stereo was already damaged before and held in with duct tape.........
    All they ended up doing was breaking the slider lock.
    Loser theives :hammer2:
    ahh uncle ziggy tell us the story when you caught the stereo theif outside your house.......please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast