Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Plowman's 2005

Cliff98z
    Is this a jet only get together? What weekend does this take place?
    Thanks

oldbuck40
    Is this a jet only get together? What weekend does this take place?
    Thanksdang boy read the threads!!! nah its every year and its allways the first weekend in oct. so basicly this year people will show up sept 30th and stay till sunday evening on oct 2nd. everybody hangs out at plowmans park.... all kinds of boats are invited!

Nitro Neil
    I live close enough and my brother and I will be there

sdba069
    Hy Randall..... I guess we can make you up a pallet. Everybody else...... Been checking around and there is a little motel about 5 miles south of the park called Lakeside Village Marina and Resort. The number is 254-775-4444. And remember, I am an innocent bystander. As far as types of boats, all of them. Let's git er done !!!!!!!!!!

Devilman
    well lets see me,devilman,taylorman, greaser,black??? are staying at the lodge and already made reservations!
    We have another motel room, #12 if I'm not mistaken, down on the end. (Wanted to park my boat there, but I heard a couple of old farts with their bigass RV's will be parked there! LMAO!!)

taylormanss
    If we how up it will be the spur of the moment kinda thing.we'll see after jetfest.

Greaser
    I'm in cabin #4 at Indian Lodge. Black still hasnt given me a for sure answer if he is going. I may be boatless, but I will be there. Any one need a beer bitch on thier boat?

Shark In The Pond
    We have another motel room, #12 if I'm not mistaken, down on the end. (Wanted to park my boat there, but I heard a couple of old farts with their bigass RV's will be parked there! LMAO!!)
    I'm still waiting to hear from one of them old farts to see if he has room in the rv for me ??????????????????????

TexasJet
    I'm in cabin #4 at Indian Lodge. Black still hasnt given me a for sure answer if he is going. I may be boatless, but I will be there. Any one need a beer bitch on thier boat?
    Consider it done, you can be my beer bitch anytime. If Black isn't running, he's invited also. I have plenty of room in the boat.

Greaser
    Consider it done, you can be my beer bitch anytime. If Black isn't running, he's invited also. I have plenty of room in the boat.
    Thanks buddy.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast