Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: DCB vs Eliminator ...the truth about PRICING!

DrewDown
    Pricing, Smicing.....Brandie is HOT!
    Well said

DrewDown
    I thought the new 30 deck from Magic was right around 200K with no name custom motors...expensive fiberglass indeed...all of them.
    That thing cant get out of its own way

riverroyal
    does it need to go that fast?,,buy a closed bow if you want to haul ass.How much is the DCB 30ft deck gonna be?

DrewDown
    does it need to go that fast?,,buy a closed bow if you want to haul ass.How much is the DCB 30ft deck gonna be?
    Sorry, I didnt notice it said deck but I was refering to the closed bow. 34 is it?????

Jordy
    FYI
    28' skater base price 150
    30' spectre base price 150
    http://www.spectrepowerboats.com/JPG...merSpecial.gif

Charley
    Charlie you are looking for trouble that you can't handle!
    Andy
    Dude... I'm not stating that eliminator is any less of a boat, I stated quite clearly that if you like the Daytona lines or the emilinator name thats cool...my point is to wreck the myth that DCB's cost more! besides... If I remember correctly you sold your "worlds best" for more than you paid for it! lets wait and see if your "world champions" serves you as well
    Let's do a little math here:
    496 HO/Bravo XR packages, OEM pricing x 2: 40k
    trailer: 10k
    hardware: 30k (being generous here)
    Subract that from 180k and you get 100k. Wow, expensive fiberglass...

YA.... Rent, Insurance, Payroll, workman's comp, Design, R&D, Service, custom C&Cd hardware, oh and lets not forget a lil profit have nothing to do with it.... it's just fiberglass... sorry yer comment is ignorant
    Is the DCB pricing the "Charley" pricing or prices that we would get off the streets..
    absolutely retail pricing for both.... and then it's up to you to strike a better deal...for either.... when I bought my first DCB I used the word "Eliminator" in every single one of my negotiations
    I looked at the DCB upgrade price list last season and threw it down in discust. Do we have a current one?
    Once again asking prices... some are reasonable, some Dave is making too much profit on.... it's the buyers job to put a value on each option and make an offer, anyone who pays retail for options is sillier than a 36' offshore boat with bravos :cry:
    FYI
    28' skater base price 150
    30' spectre base price 150
    puhlease cracka..... 28' skater is an OB boat... you cant compare the two so just stop... now I will say Spectre looks like they are running a summer special on thier website on the 32 of $169k with 496ho's Thats impressive! but its a limited time special, I dont think it includes a trailer and it's also NOT a retail price <Jordy smooch my ass> so with the bro deal you can likely get a 29 cheaper with a trailer

Charley
    By the way I have had 2 non alcoholic beers already and I am poised to refute all myths about overpriced DCB's, well in between baby bottle warmings and diaper changing

Jordy
    now I will say Spectre looks like they are running a summer special on thier website on the 32 of $169k with 496ho's Thats impressive! but its a limited time special, I dont think it includes a trailer and it's also NOT a retail price <Jordy smooch my ass> so with the bro deal you can likely get a 29 cheaper with a trailer
    True, but much like the employee pricing deals, once you show your hand, it's kind of hard to up the ante at a later date, as you can tell by the continued extensions on the program. That 32' is pretty sick though. They had it running 112 with a pair of 525's, granted by the time it was all outfitted there it was well passed the $200K mark.

Essex29
    Ha Ha! I almost wish I wasn't going out tonight
    I'ts gonna be a live one in here tonight :rollside:

riverroyal
    2 non alcoholic beers?

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast