Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The "BOX"

Roland the Fisherman
    Uhhhh whats IL? I am so uncool :frown:

Kim Hanson
    Uhhhh whats IL? I am so uncool :frown:
    Bres website-----The Inside Line, you ain't missing shit.......( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
    Not sure what happened over there. I actually like it over there but all the sudden they kicked my ass out too. I'm still able to browse on a few topics I guess but now no one returns my messages. OH well.
    Its the clickity click shit over there, pissed some off once and you are shunned :crossx: I only pissed off a few and still try to piss off as many as I can remember being on it that bothered me Then I found out I was banned from there, that was way to funny........( . )( . ).......... :rollside:

Biglue
    Its the clickity click shit over there, pissed some off once and you are shunned :crossx: I only pissed off a few and still try to piss off as many as I can remember being on it that bothered me Then I found out I was banned from there, that was way to funny........( . )( . ).......... :rollside:
    You were banned???
    It is not that bad man. If you come in and just introduce yourself people will shoot the shit with you. It's just like HB only on a smaller scale. So quit whinning like a little girl. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    You were banned???
    It is not that bad man. If you come in and just introduce yourself people will shoot the shit with you. It's just like HB only on a smaller scale. So quit whinning like a little girl. :crossx:
    I was on that site already, some didn't take so kindly to me. I asked for it though so, I left and then found out banned .......( . )( . )....its okay though, lots more sites out there that are cool....
    You still over yonder at ISL ? I hope you had a good Christmas and have a Great New Year

riverbound
    IL has defeinitely transformed from wht it was whne I first signed up. There are definitely a few people over there that think too highly of themselves. and like to pretend they are "Drama Free" when in reality they start 90% of it and I would say there are probably only 2 girls that are in "The Box" that are worth even looking at. If I had to go what the people nowadays do to get in, I would tell them to Fock Off too.

Biglue
    I was on that site already, some didn't take so kindly to me. I asked for it though so, I left and then found out banned .......( . )( . )....its okay though, lots more sites out there that are cool....
    You still over yonder at ISL ? I hope you had a good Christmas and have a Great New Year
    Yeah I'm still there. I like it there. Sorry didn't work out for ya.
    Thanks for the holiday wishes. Have yourself a great New year's as well.

Kim Hanson
    You were banned???
    I can still get on I see, just posted over there .........( . )( . ).........

Biglue
    IL has defeinitely transformed from wht it was whne I first signed up. There are definitely a few people over there that think too highly of themselves. and like to pretend they are "Drama Free" when in reality they start 90% of it and I would say there are probably only 2 girls that are in "The Box" that are worth even looking at. If I had to go what the people nowadays do to get in, I would tell them to Fock Off too.
    WTF??????
    Dude you were one of the worse at the hazing. You know all that shit was all in good fun.

Kim Hanson
    Bre is very easy on the eyes.....both sets .........( . )( . )...........

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast