Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The "BOX"

lucky
    right..........no thanks i dont want anyone behind me..........but nice try though
    what do you mean by that - i read in one of your post that every time your at the lake and you look over your left shoulder there is 396spitn and lou ???

Kim Hanson
    Yeah exactly......see you fags on the isl.
    Sure thing Richard Simmons, I really meant Lue .........( . )( . ).......What was that Addy again though?

Kim Hanson
    right..................but nice try though...im not on the stupid focking cantard scale.......
    You are on the Darwin one f ucker, live with it and be one with it............( . )( . )........... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    Is there a cure for that? Stop sleeping around with all these butt raiders. :crossx:
    Well hell ya, keep the girlfriend amused ( pull down your pants ) Is she still laughing ...........( . )( . )...........You are doing a fine job, keep it up......... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    WTF..............wow if thats the wat you get down more power to you............
    They will start a WFT Thread on you soon, wat that u said..........( . )( . )........Slow down, okay forget that if you get any slower you will be parked...........

MAXIMUS
    YOu obviously wanted see what was in there biatch. Don't go playing it off like you weren't interested.
    Oh absoulutly! I am like any other homosapien! I love ass! Its just retarded thinking with the password deal and all! I will start posting overthere to help a fellow fuktard but don't expect me to be easy... Also how come there are no shots of your big ass over there?? Thats what I was hoping for.... Also calling me out was impressive! I already kinda thought it was the wrong place to fuk you up so I moved a little here & a little there! Try to keep up pumpkin its gonna get a little weird for awhile! Bring numbers cause you are gonna need them! Also lucky is my personal trainer so be careful how you wuuu him! I get a little jealous... :notam:

pixilatedpussy
    No.....you just arroused them. I'm leaving now before they get any ideas........with a hand covering my ass.
    Well...I couldnt be cuz Im old & not a hottie....remember????

pixilatedpussy
    BORED.........( . )( . )...........
    LOL! Good reason!

hoolign
    Well...I couldnt be cuz Im old & not a hottie....remember????
    That's it...I'm deleting your folder :yuk:

pixilatedpussy
    That's it...I'm deleting your folder :yuk:
    Check Rolands thread....Hater said it....he also said he prefers rabbit to pussy!