Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: To all my friends

Redneck
    Wanted to thank everyone for making this weekend a blast. AK thanks so much for letting me be your boat biatch. Was great meeting alot of you guys and great seeing the ones I already knew. Playa we gotta hang out again. Shadow missed your wake up call but guess it would be hard to get the wake up call when were still partying with you guys. Phat Daddy had a blast hanging with you and your light weight crew. You need to get some friends that can hang past 8pm. :hammerhea Hooter was a blast hanging with you the pics turned out great. And of course Woody with out you most of us would have starved. Couldnt believe you walked from the channel to Del Taco at midnight to get us some food. And last but not least everyone from Hot Boats you guys were awesome. Hanging with you guys makes the river such a better place to hang. Couldnt imagine going there without the HB crowd. Pictures to come in the morning a lil tired tonight. Cant wait to Labor day will be off the hook.

pixilatedpussy
    Wanted to thank everyone for making this weekend a blast. AK thanks so much for letting me be your boat biatch. Was great meeting alot of you guys and great seeing the ones I already knew. Playa we gotta hang out again. Shadow missed your wake up call but guess it would be hard to get the wake up call when were still partying with you guys. Phat Daddy had a blast hanging with you and your light weight crew. You need to get some friends that can hang past 8pm. :hammerhea Hooter was a blast hanging with you the pics turned out great. And of course Woody with out you most of us would have starved. Couldnt believe you walked from the channel to Del Taco at midnight to get us some food. And last but not least everyone from Hot Boats you guys were ausome. Hanging with you guys makes the river such a better place to hang. Couldnt imagine going there without the HB crowd. Pictures to come in the morning a lil tired tonight. Cant wait to Labor day will be off the hook.
    AAAHHHHH..... I miss you guys!!! We have to plan a trip next year ....Hot Boats first annual Cabo trip!!!

Phat Matt
    Good times.

atomickitn
    awesome time, need more sleep........ maybe pics comming

HOOTER SLED-
    awesome time, need more sleep........ maybe pics comming
    Yessssss. More sleep needed. I'm a zombie. :sleeping: :sleeping: Thanks again for everything Bobby. Had a blast. Kenny, Labor Day buddy, Labor Day. :devil: You should really see someone about that snoring problem too.

Redneck
    ya think Ill just bring some ear plugs next time now I know what ill buy Mrs H for christmas.

HOOTER SLED-
    ya think Ill just bring some ear plugs next time now I know what ill buy Mrs H for christmas.
    Naw, you guys will get tired of it and lock the door next time so I'll stay passed out in the boat.

Redneck
    its on labor day no holding back ill have the boss with me so I can party it up so you better come biatch

atomickitn
    you two sound like a couple of girls.......

HOOTER SLED-
    its on labor day no holding back ill have the boss with me so I can party it up so you better come biatch
    Working on it. It's up to Momma. I'm down.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast