Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: this was a "crappy weekend" (said with an accent)

locogringo
    Did some ocean boating for a while and this weekend took it back to the lair in Havasu.
    Towed fine, no flat tires or anything so am happy about that.
    Get in about 7:30 pm on Friday. Start backing up the boat to put her in the garage. Wife is going in and out of the house. Next thing I know, I hear a loud crunch and about the same time a "HONEY!" from my wife. I stop and about the same time realize that I didn't lower the hitch enough so my windshield wouldn't hit the top of the garage entrance (7 foot doors which the next house definately won't have!!!)
    I am now f*&ing and Sh*#iting out loud as I realize that I totally jacked up the windshield. In five years I have never done this! The windshield actually had a big chunk taken out of it. So, I take the windshield off and the boat still looks normal without one so decide to boat Sat. with a new style boat.
    Days going good with our nieces out from Scottsdale (along with one of their boyfriends). Towards 3pm, we decide to do some tubing with one of those 3 person tubes "big momma" she's called. Round one goes well and we begin round two with the niece and her boyfriend who want to try to get bucked off. I bring them up on plane, well, almost up on plane, when the motor overrevs which cause me to bring the throttle back to idle. I check the prop thinking that maybe the nut came loose some how throwing the prop off but the prop is still there. When in gear prop doesn't spin.
    So after checking the hub we wave down this beautiful newer Baja, probably either a 35 or 38 with twins. They are gracious enough to tow us back to the Marina. We were about 1/4 mile from Coppper Canyon (closer to the marina end). They finally tow us in, I offer him some Benjamins but he refuses, thanks again Baja dude!!
    Hitch a ride over to Windsor (thanks again to the guys in a black Ford) and bring the trailer back to the Marina. On the way I jerk one off to release the pent up frustration. I accidently climax when I am at a stop light and it shoots all over this LHC police windshield. Talk about ejaculation power!!! He must have thought it was a bird passing by. Anyway, Savage is open so he tells me to bring it by. Drop off the family up at the house and then drive it down to him.
    After 5 minutes of diagnosis, I need a new coupler. Cost...$1500-$2000. They have to pull the motor, outdrive etc. MF'er!!!!
    So cost as of now...
    new windshield............. $700
    new coupler................. $2000
    it's not even Sunday yet.
    So, I decide to have fun and drink a little up at the house. The crew goes to get some Coldstone while I happily stay up at the house with no boat to clean! It's time to release some fluids from drinking and I head to the bathroom. I fail to remember that I pulled off a quickie earlier that afternoon so my whoo-haaaa is stuck to my boxers. Life goes on....
    Sunday, we get all set to head back to Cali around 3, I shut the garage while we are leaving the driveway and the garage stops closing about 3/4 of the way down. What the hell? So I push the botton a few times but nothing happens. I get out of the truck and slide underneath the garage door. Lo and behold, the whole garage door motor and the cross member that supported the motor to the ceiling has come off and is hanging by the long gear drive suspended in mid air. I cuss and moan a little more, realize that I am getting frustrated again so drop my shorts for the 2nd time and whack away again!!!
    I am relieved and peaceful after 12 1/2 seconds and decide to prop the garage door opener up so it isn't leaning against the top section of the garage, disable the arm, close the garage and say f it till next weekend.
    So that is my weekend for those who are still entertained and reading.
    .......... the parts about pullng on my whoo-haaaa are completely fabricated...........
    Daniel

Jordy
    Days going good with our nieces out from Scottsdale
    Got any pics big D???

djunkie
    .......... the parts about pullng on my whoo-haaaa are completely fabricated...........
    Daniel
    Uh huh, ya sure. :rollside:

Outnumbered
    That's good, I was begining to worry about you.
    Sorry for the weekend. At least no one got hurt.

locogringo
    Got any pics big D???
    J... they're nieces so I got to be careful what I say but they are both hotties. One has shorter darker hair, not butch short mind you just about neck length. the other is a blonde who is in over the top in love with her boyfriend.
    The non-hooked up one currently is kinda in the know with someone in LA, but not really. She is 26 I think and the sister is 23.
    WHy do you live aound those parts????

locogringo
    Uh huh, ya sure. :rollside:
    okay, well I do but only when I really really need to!

locogringo
    That's good, I was begining to worry about you.
    Sorry for the weekend. At least no one got hurt.
    yyou were? Thanks, haven't had someone worry about me in a while. Almost brings a tear to my eye!
    Only money huh? :frown: and yes, no one got hurt.

C-2
    Is it just me or does that coupler sound like it's made of 24kt gold, limited edition, one of only three signed by Karl Kiekhafer? Where the hell did you find tht thing?

moneypit
    Dude... did I leave some kinda a mojo in your house or what?
    All this knuckle glazing your talking about made me happy that I washed the sheets before i slept in that bed! bwaaaaaq!!

dicudmore
    sorry to hear all that Daniel...
    I thought that was you in the marina saturday

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast