Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: this was a "crappy weekend" (said with an accent)

Jordy
    WHy do you live aound those parts????
    Just a hop, skip, and a jump from Scottsdale Uncle Daniel.

TrojanDan
    new windshield............. $700
    I had a jackass friend of mine use my windshield to help him hop off my boat. Needless to say it broke a big chunk off. I only replaced the port side and it only ran me $100. They wanted $150 but took $100 when I offered them cash. I got the name of the manufaturer from Magic. They were only a few blocks away. Took about a week to make another one. I know you have the white colored one.
    BTW, lower your receiver next time jackass!

Magic34
    I had a jackass friend of mine use my windshield to help him hop off my boat. Needless to say it broke a big chunk off. I only replaced the port side and it only ran me $100. They wanted $150 but took $100 when I offered them cash. I got the name of the manufaturer from Magic. They were only a few blocks away. Took about a week to make another one. I know you have the white colored one.
    BTW, lower your receiver next time jackass!
    We brought a big group out for the parade of lights(in PHX area lake) when I had my 29. So this one guy doesn't clear his ass when getting back into the boat, and broke the windshield. I had the white one as well, but then it was shaved down lower. It wasn't cheap, like $500 or so.
    So then on the way in, not a big lake, we are cruising at about 60 MPH with 9 people on the boat, I enter the large bay and bam, drive broke. So now windshile and lower unit. It sucked!!!!!
    Get a hold of the people he is talking about for the windshield, it'll save you some serious $$.

Essex29
    Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I say you need to go back out this weekend and purge the demons :devil: :devil: :mix:

PHX ATC
    I'm not buying your boat now, the deal's off.
    At least you lubed your garage chain while blowing in the garage.

No Regrets
    Dude,
    I thought only your friends busted your windshield. Nice goin. Thats what you get for stayin away from the zoo for so long.
    BTW,
    I didnt get any calls for the ocean boating while it was here?
    Im running Scope, then back to LHC for Labor Day, Will you be there that weekend & if so,
    Give me a heads up on the jerking urges so I can be far far away from wherever you are.

Kiddunot
    that is too funny, i love all these stories about everyones bad weekend, dont worry i am sure i will have one soon..........uh oh here comes the boss im out

Sleek-Jet
    Sounds like you live in Scottsdale to me...

Jordy
    Sounds like you live in Scottsdale to me...
    Well, once again you'd be wrong. :hammerhea

locogringo
    Dude... did I leave some kinda a mojo in your house or what?
    I wouldn't think so... however, in regards to the sheets thing, there's this one guy named Instigator who usually, actually, used to frequent riverracerx.com forums who seemed to like to roll around in the sheets from what I was told. Don't know where he is these days though... MIA!
    sorry to hear all that Daniel...
    Yeah, I was trying to give the "what's up" and don't think I pulled it off all too well.
    Glendale right? :wink:
    Get a hold of the people he is talking about for the windshield, it'll save you some serious $$.
    It is Finneys and their price has gone up substantially over the years. Used to be 250, now it is $350 a side.
    Brain, they were all last minute trips and only for the day. I don't like calling people last minute on things but maybe I should change that cause it probably would have been fun.
    Toby, are you sure you don;t want to buy it. No doilies on board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast