Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fill up early for Labor Day

Magic34
    They are expecting fuel prices to jump up to 20 cents per gallon in the next few days.
    My boat is empty, so I am going to go through the pain in the a$$ to pull it out of the garage and fill it up tomorrow to save a few $$.
    They are estimating that fuel will be above $3 per gallon for regular unleaded. I need super unleaded... :burningm:

riverroyal
    mine while your out?

Jordy
    I'll leave my gate unlocked if you're in the area. Both my tanks are below a 1/4 and I haven't gotten the motivation to pull the cover and hook it up and drag it out, although $3.20 a gallon for super might help me get it done. That might be a tonight project.

JB in so cal
    They are expecting fuel prices to jump up to 20 cents per gallon in the next few days.
    My boat is empty, so I am going to go through the pain in the a$$ to pull it out of the garage and fill it up tomorrow to save a few $$.
    They are estimating that fuel will be above $3 per gallon for regular unleaded. I need super unleaded... :burningm:
    Just run one motor and do biiiiiiiiiiig circles all weekend.

Magic34
    mine while your out?
    No, I'm broke. I filled up the aux tank on the truck yesterday thinking that it will be a while before. 110 gallons of diesel in the aux tank and 40 in the normal truck tank.
    Just listened to the economy report. Supply is way down at the top 2 refineries. Demand is way too high and prices will be out of control.

Kilrtoy
    I'll leave my gate unlocked if you're in the area. Both my tanks are below a 1/4 and I haven't gotten the motivation to pull the cover and hook it up and drag it out, although $3.20 a gallon for super might help me get it done. That might be a tonight project.
    See you were running light

Magic34
    Just run one motor and do biiiiiiiiiiig circles all weekend.
    Sh*t, I'm just going to idle to the marina and go in a slip and act like I'm boating all weekend.

riverroyal
    one small motor,gonna find a beach real close this weekend

Sane Asylum
    Sh*t, I'm just going to idle to the marina and go in a slip and act like I'm boating all weekend.
    Ditto........

Magic34
    Ditto........
    Where you going?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast