Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just got here

Junior
    New member here. Haven't been able to hang out, but I'm planning on lurking for a while.
    So is this a family site or what?

Tom Brown
    Yes. Family site.
    ... from conception to death, we cover it all.
    Hey Junior, did you leave a message on my machine the other day?

Junior
    That was probably my ass hole dad. He gets drunk and starts talking funny. I think him and Kim Hanson would get along great.

Tom Brown
    :idea:
    You tell your Dad that I couldn't be happier for him and I send my most heart felt congratulations.
    I'll call him on Thursday evening, if he's around. He should probably PM me his number. My address book is currently offline.

Miss Perfect
    Welcome aboard Junior. So is your Dad on here or am I missing the inside joke?

Tom Brown
    Welcome aboard Junior. So is your Dad on here or am I missing the inside joke?
    His dad is an occasional lurker/poster that few people know or understand. My favorite post his dad made was about how he had a problem with a dog that kept chewing through the door to get outside. That was a classic.
    The funniest part... it was true.
    One of these days I have to check out life in Alabama.

Junior
    My Dad told me you have to have a good sense of humor to enjoy this place, so there probably is one.

Kim Hanson
    That was probably my ass hole dad. He gets drunk and starts talking funny. I think him and Kim Hanson would get along great.
    He talks drunkanezzzzz., im pretty fluent in it............( . )( . )..........when im doing it. :crossx:

Junior
    One of these days I have to check out life in Alabama.
    We'll be happy to have you. You can stay is my room.

Mrs.Racer277
    Welcome to HB. Enjoy the fun.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast