Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam: 1998 Talon T-25

nobling
    I thought I heard you sold that thing?
    And Skully won't step up and buy that Skater I want, so no he isn't buying that boat that fits my needs.
    Slick, like i said before I love my plan jane, slow family tug boat. On the other note Just meet skull half way and buy the fockers G ride....Pimpin aint EZ..
    P.S. Get that camera zip locked and ready for some dune sh*t.. :crossx: :2purples:

Skullinator
    he doesn't even have a camera any more,But I do

beach gomer
    James are you bring the kids? Eric and Tracy aren't going this weekend.he's a pussy.

Mrs D
    Don't you see the part that says if anyone else wants to go hooters @ 11:30 in west Covina. Last i looked that is a invite.Plus your always welcome anywhere.
    Thanks I will take U up on the next lunch and we will kidnap Jen to come along

Skullinator
    Beach Gomer
    The whole bunch is going Beach Gomer

Tom Slick
    Hey Skully, any bites on selling your pile O' shit yet? I heard your having Steve weld up those holes in the block with some old soup cans, NICE!!!! I've got some rubber bands you can use to hold that drive on and I'm still chewing that pack of gum you gave me to plug the holes in the fiberglass. :devil:
    P.S. I'm only kidding around. If anyone is interested in a sweet deal on a 25' cat that handles and drives incredibly and hauls the mail with mild HP, this is an awesome boat. Don't pass up this deal, especially with a fresh and pumped up powerplant.

Skullinator
    Are you done with that gum yet i need it for for those holes in the hull!!!!!!!
    do you have any more soup cans those one's you gave me were full of K-Y Lube and some type of DNA

Tom Slick
    Oh, sorry those must have been the cans I used on your wife! :devil:

Skullinator
    You better watch out I sent this to Jen and here response was not very nice.

Reaper1
    Yeah Slick. He might send his son over to kick your ass.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast