Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: lossed a great friend!!

They do require it,and you have to show that it works during your tech inspection,along with other safety items as well, but you have to explain what a backup boat and hillside of ming means!
    What he means is that the guy who owned the boat that he now owns, had the same problem with his throttle sticking at Lake Ming in 1996. Only this guy was lucky enough to jump out of the boat before it hit the hill and caught it on fire.

I jst got off the phone with Denise,She is a very strong and wonderful woman,she's holding up pretty danm good(better than me),she made it very clear to me ( she's kinda pushy like that )that Jay absolutely loved what he was doing, Jay has been racing stuff since he was a young teenager and loved everything that has an engine. This guy was a total perfectionist,if anyone has ever seen my ole Sanger,you'll know what I mean.She told me that he was very proud to be apart of the race family out there and had the upmost respect for everyone there.I know I am very proud to call him my friend,I had alot of good times hanging out in his garage talking shop and making fun!!!!!This guy is as genuine as they come.I will hurt and miss him for a long time to come.His ride was a beuatiful,demarco,blown alky dealio that was as sano as they come,did it all himself(with the help of his beautiful and incredible wife),we should all be so lucky to be as respected and loved as Jay is.His Military record is impeccable,the man is an outstanding individual.she said a memorial for him will be held on the 20th and ALL racers are welcome,I'll talk to her in a coulpe of days and she 'll tell me where, and what time and I'll post it(if its not done sooner) so if your some what near the Vegas area,I'm sure you are more than welcome to attend.sorry for carrying on but I felt compelled to give you a little insight on the man,he's a really special dude (as you all are).Thanks for raeding...............Darin aka Sangerless D
    Thank you Darin, You are doing your buddy proud.
    God speed

Bobbo541
    My thoughts and prayers go out to the Wallace family.

Alan Blake
    Our condolences to the Wallace Family, from all of us on Team Rescue, our prayers are with his family and friends

liquid diet
    Thank you all very much for your sincere remarks. As a friend it is hard to comprehend what has happen. I can only image the roller coaster of emotions I will feel attending the funeral. Had I not meet Jay I would not be into boating and doing something that we all enjoy with our friends and families. We enjoyed numerous boating trips together and I cherish them all. Unfortunately Jay will not have that opportunity any more. Denise, my prayers are with you and the kids. I just wish I was coming to Vegas under different circumstances.
    Instead of flowers Denise and the Family is asking donations to her Paypal account to offset funeral and family expenses. Please make donations to sheltiehome@cox.net .
    The furneral will be May 20, 2006 at 11:00am at the Palm Mortuary located at 1600 S. Jones Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89146. On Sunday anyone who has a boat is asked to launch at Calville Bay Marina (Lake Mead) about 11:00 am and we will be going to Wishing Well to scatter Jay's ashes.
    Love...Huggies

waterwitch
    I am so sorry for your loss, and can't even begin to know
    what you are feeling.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this hard time.
    I hope in time your heart will begin to heal.

RAP
    Jay Wallace, was a great spouse and parent, not unlike many of you.
    The immediate family he leaves behind is his wife Denise and two children.
    Tomorrow, Mothers Day will be one of many tough days for Denise.
    Jay's loss tears at the hearts of many, especially his family who need your help.
    Any donation amount is appreciated.
    There is a form on line if you feel the urge to pledge a contribution via the photolink on www.njbaracing.net which leads you to a form and after you pledge a donation, a page opens with a link for messages to Denise, Jays wife.

shadetreedon
    Sorry for your loss.My prayers go out to you and your family.

I'm sorry to hear of this, and I know it's been 10 years, but I've just found out this week.<tears>
    Jay and I served in the Air Force at Carswell AFB, TX. We were the best of friends, and we did a lot of drag racing and riding dirt bikes. I was his best man when he married his second wife, and godfather is his son Jayson.
    While in the military, he crossed trained into helicopter maintenance, and we lost contact with each other. If anyone has photo's or video of Jay and his boat, I'd sure love to see them.

Thanks,
    Craig Terrian
    USAF Retired

I'm sorry to hear of this, and I know it's been 10 years, but I've just found out this week.<tears>
    Jay and I served in the Air Force at Carswell AFB, TX. We were the best of friends, and we did a lot of drag racing and riding dirt bikes. I was his best man when he married his second wife, and godfather is his son Jayson.
    While in the military, he crossed trained into helicopter maintenance, and we lost contact with each other. If anyone has photo's or video of Jay and his boat, I'd sure love to see them.

Thanks,
    Craig Terrian
    USAF Retired

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234