Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The sleek has got to go

Baller

Cole Trickle
    I am almost positive I saw this boat at the recent Regatta.(The owner actualy towed us to the launch ramp after our drive took a crap)
    The 28' Sleek is a very big boat and has lots of room.We wen't with this boat because it dwarfed all of the other boats in it's size/price range.
    The boat is very very clean and the paint scheme looks great.With the revised stickers on the side the only way you could tell the boat was an 01 vs. my 05 would be the solid swim steps and the dash.
    This is a steal at 55K as a new one would cost you right at 87K with the 496HO.
    Good luck with the sale and thanks again for the tow to the ramp!!!
    Brandin

bchbum
    This is what I'm lookig for but , now is not the time . Wish it was next year already . Good luck someone will be very happy with this boat . My dad has had his Sleek for over 20 years & will never sell it .

Baller
    Your welcome for the tow... and thanks for the good words about the boat.. the boat is great... i just got the chance to step up and took it.. i guess I fall into the catagory of I'm never happy with what i have..and always looking to change....We also bought a trailer at the islander so guess we'll be around for a while...hopefuly will c-you out there.. take care

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12