Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost Lake

I dunno 20-30 miles?

mares98
    Looks like we will be at Echo lodge thurs night & friday. Have a place to stay in Havasu. Might try Lostlake on sat depending on hotel availability. Iv'e been anxious for to see what that place is like.

Looks like we will be at Echo lodge thurs night & friday. Have a place to stay in Havasu. Might try Lostlake on sat depending on hotel availability. Iv'e been anxious for to see what that place is like.
    Well, if you don't make it out to Lost Lake, don't be too bummed. There hasn't been much river racing in a long time. It's usually a big disappointment. Also, there are no hotels close by. Like someone said above, Blythe is approx. 30 miles away. Parker is about 17 miles.

garret
    Well, if you don't make it out to Lost Lake, don't be too bummed. There hasn't been much river racing in a long time. It's usually a big disappointment. Also, there are no hotels close by. Like someone said above, Blythe is approx. 30 miles away. Parker is about 17 miles.
    now all the fast fun guys run off of 6th st that is why CS19
    doesnt want to come down.
    CS by the way the only sleeping i am going to be doing is off the line so you have a chance. Did a little tune and you have no chance. So do yourself a favor go practice putting your boat on the trailer we will be there to help at about 11pm after the fast cool people finish our float.

Garretts a barney.
    Sooo, is Hbjet gonna put the screws to that Eliminator of yours again over Labor Day? You got annihalated last summer, better work on that tune up pal. More boost,more boost. You dont wanna be the slowest one out there do you? right now, its lookin like thats you.
    Better get your crew chief DJD on the horn with good vibes and have him get you some even smaller pulleys.

djdtpr
    Garretts a barney.
    Sooo, is Hbjet gonna put the screws to that Eliminator of yours again over Labor Day? You got annihalated last summer, better work on that tune up pal. More boost,more boost. You dont wanna be the slowest one out there do you? right now, its lookin like thats you.
    Better get your crew chief DJD on the horn with good vibes and have him get you some even smaller pulleys.

DOU! :supp: Wow straight for the juggular with that one.Man i am staying out of the trash talking this is serious shizzle.

DOU! :supp: Wow straight for the juggular with that one.Man i am staying out of the trash talking this is serious shizzle.
    I didnt think it was that harsh.
    Your boy Garret's got a big mouth though. :hammer2:

djdtpr
    Garretts a barney.
    Ha Ha he said barney like the purple dinosour now thats gay!Lets all sing along "I LOVE YOU YOU LOVE ME" Wow i need a hug now gotta go.

garret
    Garretts a barney.

Where did you see us race because i dont remember racing him.
    By the way took a MPD and Wiped my CS19.

Where did you see us race because i dont remember racing him.
    By the way took a MPD and Wiped my CS19.
    Is that supposed to be funny?
    Whatever, i saw you racin around when you had that two toned HUGE scoop on there (thank god you changed it) and man you were really haulin the mail..What? 85 mph down river?
    careful out there over labor day hotrod.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast