Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anybody in here have a Vasectomy done?

SummitKarl
    you know a hystorectomy is alot less painfull
    and I can't belive this thread did go the wrong way by post 2 or 3 :idea:

Throttle
    you know a hystorectomy is alot less painfull
    and I can't belive this thread did go the wrong way by post 2 or 3 :idea:
    <embed src="http://sounds.wavcentral.com/movies/austin/penis_enlarger.mp3" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed
    its a kinder, more genitile place.

Jyruiz
    Well, I am anctious to get it over and done with, so I am glad tomorrow is the day. Appriciate all the advice, and I am glad my fridge has an ice maker, cuz it looks like I will be needing a lot of that after tomorrow. I just hope my voice doesn't change. :sqeyes:

Throttle
    Well, I am anctious to get it over and done with, so I am glad tomorrow is the day. Appriciate all the advice, and I am glad my fridge has an ice maker, cuz it looks like I will be needing a lot of that after tomorrow. I just hope my voice doesn't change. :sqeyes:
    FROZEN PEEZ, FROZEN PEEZ, FROZEN PEEZ!!! Plus 3 OR 4 dayz on the sofa...

HocusPocus
    The worst part of the whole thing was the follow-up visit, where the doc has to check everything. He's pinchin' and squeezin' while your still black and blue and swollen. Yeouch!
    i never made it back to the follow up visit.. the wife removed the stitches, then kissed it and made it all better. *boing*

Throttle
    i never made it back to the follow up visit.. the wife removed the stitches, then kissed it and made it all better. *boing*
    feels sooo much better with her lips around it!
    just like jack, tastes soo good when it hits your lips. :eat:

rivergoer
    hey the smartest way to do it is like this..
    since they wont ever work again you can sell each ball to a testicular cancer research program for 75k a piece..then they will give you fake balls..thats how im going to do it..screw the getting snipped and getting a painful few days..ill take 75k per ball and have a few painful days..hahaha..but they have to be healthy balls..

NashvilleBound
    I thought it was just me and the doc...ohhhh, no. A nurse that was like 150years old was going to help. Big Jim and the Twins were like Tiny Tim with goose bumps by the time she got near.... they shot me with the numbing meds...doc took a knife...I was not nearly numb enough! More meds and things went better. He only makes one cut so he reaches all the way into the other side which you can feal but no real pain....its when he pulls out the lines about 10inches....cuts them is when you feel your eyeballs JERK back into your head..then cartarizing them....smells like chicken....tuck and stitch....all better. Peas work great for pain and swelling. Take your meds...and when they say dont lift anything they mean it. :messedup:
    Be ready for some cool bruising too....that southwestern look. :supp:
    Good Luck.

Just Tool'n
    Been needing too get it done!
    Maybe late october.
    So the question is? Does the wife get more interested in sex after the surgery!
    No more worries for her, & me too?
    My wife says she will, or is she blowing smoke?

Mrs.JBR
    C-Mon guys, remember the UP-SIDE :wink:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast