Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Anybody in here have a Vasectomy done?

Focker
    all i can say is ouch!!

Jyruiz
    Well, had it done and it was very painless, I am really shocked of how painless it was. Hardley felt the needle, I did feel some pulling, but it was not bad.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    To ice or not to ice is up to you...same with pain meds. I needed neither.
    BUT the most imprtant thing is to stay very mellow for a few days. Kick back at home in an easy chair and do not push it AT ALL.
    Listen to your doctor on this even though you may feel well enough. The consequenses are ugly.
    After that you need to shoot some practice blanks ( about 20 according to my doc!) then get a sample checks to be sure there are no more swimmers before proceeding. I did two checks to be sure.
    I iced AND medicated. i then spent the next 2 days sitting on my couch playing x-box. I used frozen peas. There is absolutey NO REASON to not follow this procedure. We all know what we are dealing with here!!
    or you could be like my buddy who hopped on his harley the very next day. By that night he had a swollen grapefruit between his legs and was frickin miserable. :cry:

WYRD
    Well, had it done and it was very painless, I am really shocked of how painless it was. Hardley felt the needle, I did feel some pulling, but it was not bad.
    Hard to hurt something that small huh :idea: :devil: J/K glad you "pulled" through. I was one of the 2% that experience "extreme" swelling...................grapefruit anyone

Jyruiz
    Hard to hurt something that small huh
    As long as I get mine. :rollside:

Brady Bunch
    Funny.......I called this morning to make a consultation appointment! Just got married and the new wife wants no more kids other than the ones I already have. Besides, having a kid now throws a wrench into retiring by 40. I already have a 13 year old daughter and a 10 year old boy. Easy decision......

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345