Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yellow STV mishap

dr. margarita
    Anyone out this past weekend see a yellow STV flip? I'm guessing it happened in the river south of the sand bar or maybe in the basin??

BarryMac
    It wasn't STV Keith was it? God Damn I hope not, hopefully no on was hurt...

Tom Brown
    Keith's boat is light green. I sure hope it wasn't him too.
    Were the occupants OK?

rivercrazy
    We were hanging out up river past the I-40 bridge and saw a yellow STV cruising up and down river at high rates of speed. One time the STV was racing a larger tunnel hull and making him eat 2-stroke smoke. Hope everyone is OK......

Tom Brown
    We were hanging out up river past the I-40 bridge and saw a yellow STV cruising up and down river at high rates of speed. One time the STV was racing a larger tunnel hull and making him eat 2-stroke smoke. Hope everyone is OK......
    Keith's boat is definitely not yellow. The racing bit and kicking a larger boat's ass does sound like him, though.

Jordy
    Keith's boat is light green.
    Keith's boat is yellow and white. I met up with him at the sandbar on Friday afternoon. I'm trying to get in touch with him now.

dicudmore
    Keith's boat is yellow and white. I met up with him at the sandbar on Friday afternoon. I'm trying to get in touch with him now.
    what he said...Keith's boat is definitely yellow...
    let us know what ya find out Jordy.
    Hope nobody was hurt whoever it was

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I thought Keith's boat is yellow??? We just saw him two weeks ago and I am pretty sure his boat was yellow.
    I hope it wasn't him!!!!

HM
    Definitely yellow. I met him at Park Moabi a couple weeks ago and I recognized his boat from his signature. I hope it wasn't him.

Tom Brown
    I thought Keith's boat is yellow??? We just saw him two weeks ago and I am pretty sure his boat was yellow.
    I hope it wasn't him!!!!
    Did I ever mention that I'm color blind? Seriously?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast