Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Yellow STV mishap

Kilrtoy
    undefinedundefined It was me in the STV. My sweetheart and I were heading home from Needs area (work the next day) and the water got a bit bumpy for my tast. I hit a set of wakes. the first was a hard hit and I lost my nerve and got off the throtle. I stuffed in the next. Thanks to the people that pulled us out of the the drink. the boat is a goner
    I was going slow at the time that is why we are here to talk today. we are doing ok but my pride and spirit are a bit weak now. Playcraft here we come.
    Rod
    WOW glad to hear you are ok, the boat can be replaced......

Tom Brown
    It's great to hear that you and your girl are OK, Rod.

cracker
    Rod,
    Glad to hear you two are ok, I was in the blue and white Baja that helped you guys out, was real glad to see you both ok, hope everything works out. just got back from our first Havasu trip.

Forkin' Crazy
    Glad you guys are OK. Small boats and big waves are a bad combo.

Tom Brown
    By the way Rod, welcome to ***boat.

doesitfloat?
    Bummer about the boat but glad to hear from you instead of reading about you in the past tense.
    Keep your spirits up!

Huckleberry
    undefinedundefined It was me in the STV. My sweetheart and I were heading home from Needs area (work the next day) and the water got a bit bumpy for my tast. I hit a set of wakes. the first was a hard hit and I lost my nerve and got off the throtle. I stuffed in the next. Thanks to the people that pulled us out of the the drink. the boat is a goner
    I was going slow at the time that is why we are here to talk today. we are doing ok but my pride and spirit are a bit weak now. Playcraft here we come.
    Rod
    Dude! Dave and I have been trying to find you since yesterday afternoon when this broke out. Glad to hear you are okay. Give me a buzz when you get back into town. Sorry to hear about your baby. :cry:
    Jim

STV_Keith
    Rod
    Sorry to hear of your loss Rod. Not sure if I've met you out there or not. Glad you two are okay though. The boat can be replaced, you and the SO can't.

Holland
    Rod2614....
    Glad to see you got out with minimal injuries!!!! Nice to see you on the boards. Post a pic of your STV if you have any.

dr. margarita
    Welcome back Rod!!!! Rough day on the water but I'm sure you'll bounce back. What about an all yellow Conquest??? Seems like a better fit and can be a memorial for the STV! Can't see you in pontoon boat high performance or not :squiggle:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast