Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Yellow STV mishap

ITS ALL GOOD
    Rod glad to hear you are all ok.

Miss Perfect
    I think I now have this posting thing working. WOW THANKS CRACKER. we will have to hook up so I can buy you a drink.
    I had about 4 oz of blood drained from my knee today. E. is going to the doc too. We will be back soon. This time I am going big. A big Pontoon! The SVT is dead. I am sure a lot of the parts are good. I have a spare new sportmaster lower unit I don't need, a prop or two. Maybe a few more parts depending on what happens with the insurance.
    The PoPo was very nice to me as well. sorry about the extra work guys.
    E. told me to thank everybody that helped us for her too. She is a great lady and I feel real bad about putting her thru this. She has not said boo to me about getting her hurt. She should be back to work soon.
    Thanks Tom, aka Dr margarita Mr. bling bling
    Wow sorry to hear about the boat, but at least you two are okay. That is all that matters.
    Oh and welcome to ***boat!

Punchy
    undefinedundefined It was me in the STV. My sweetheart and I were heading home from Needs area (work the next day) and the water got a bit bumpy for my tast. I hit a set of wakes. the first was a hard hit and I lost my nerve and got off the throtle. I stuffed in the next. Thanks to the people that pulled us out of the the drink. the boat is a goner
    I was going slow at the time that is why we are here to talk today. we are doing ok but my pride and spirit are a bit weak now. Playcraft here we come.
    Rod
    hey Rod, you probably don't remember me but I work at Santa Margarita Ford and am good friends with John Rufino, in fact I think you guys were out together when it happened. Sorry to hear about everything and glad you guys are ok. Hope you didn't injure your ticketing hand
    Jerry

Rod2614
    Well, I got my boat back from the storage place....Lew (of Lakeland marine) Tells me the 280 hp EFI will run strong for the next guy.
    I have the new (15 hours) 280 hp, Mayfair steering with wing plate on the 280. Trailer for the STV, custom backing plate for the inside of the transom and a ton of other parts off the STV.
    I also have another sportmaster lower unit.
    32p Lighting ET and a 32 Merc. chopper labbed.
    anybody need parts shoot me off a note
    Rod2614@aol.com

Red Horse
    Glad to hear everyone is OK to boat another day!!
    Sorry about the boat loss, thankful for the people save

Mohave Vice
    Glad to hear you both are ok!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456